**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People upset with the Clippers for trading Blake? Why? Because it doesn't show loyalty? F that. It was the right move. If you're a player and that trade bugs you that much, I don't want you.

KD left OKC holding their nuts. CP0 forced a trade. F all that.

There are actually still a lot of NJ Nets fans who support the Brooklyn team. Meaning the old hardcores, they never had a big fan base in the first place.
I live in Jersey and there are a grip of Nets fans here from when they used to play in Jersey

At the time Lou Will signed his deal people called him and his agent dumb.

Also them guaranteeing old *** Lou Will another cheap year of production is a slap in the face. If they really messed with him like that they’d let him hit the market & recoupe some of that value.

It was stupid when Melo said it, it’s stupid now.:lol:

Just another Brooklyn hipster transplant, if we’re keeping it funky. He’ll fit right in with all the other faux brooklynism going on down there.

Well those two situations are very different.

one dude hadn't lived in NY since he was like 4 or however old Melo was when he moved.

Vs.

A dude that WAS raised in the general Metro Area.

Kyrie makes sense.
Melo didn't

Let the record show I didn’t want Kyrie after KD got hurt.:lol:

He’s such an easy target for jokes because he’s such a contrarian for contrarian for contrarian’s sake.

Any predictions?

Him going to the Knicks had nothing to do with being a contrarian tho :lol:

the Nets were just in an overall better position than the Knicks this year

At the time Lou Will signed his deal people called him and his agent dumb.

Also them guaranteeing old *** Lou Will another cheap year of production is a slap in the face. If they really messed with him like that they’d let him hit the market & recoupe some of that value.
yeah, I never understand why he could never secure a great bag. I know he's really one dimensional, but he's great at it.

Can a team get rid of a current deal and revise it? Or can they only add onto it, say give an extension?

Look at these ******* Clippers trying to seem loyal for Kawhi. Oh, let me guarantee this cheap *** contract so Kawhi will forget that we traded both CP3 and Blake in their primes

People upset with the Clippers for trading Blake? Why? Because it doesn't show loyalty? F that. It was the right move. If you're a player and that trade bugs you that much, I don't want you.

KD left OKC holding their nuts. CP0 forced a trade. F all that.

Sure they have a right to trade him it's just the theatrics they went to when they were getting him to resign after losing CP0.

And also doing a faux ceremony with a choir singing and his jersey being raised to the rafters and getting dealt to NBA Siberia 6 months later.

Sure they have a right to trade him it's just the theatrics they went to when they were getting him to resign after losing CP0.

And also doing a faux ceremony with a choir singing and his jersey being raised to the rafters and getting dealt to NBA Siberia 6 months later.

Dog WHAT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't believe they really made that shirt.

So some of you are basically saying that if KD went to the Wizards and said he was home he’s a fraud since he isn’t from D.C but Maryland?

Loyalty is giving your franchise star a bag after he has a devastating career injury and not amnestying him or sending him out to pasture like so many called for. Apparently it's something that does resonate with players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom