🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ LA Dodgers 4/19-4/21 CIty Connect Revealed

&*^%$#@ Diaz man.

I realize we were losing already but he put us in a deeper hole. Another homerun B ?

If we can take 2 from the Braves, that would be great!

How do you guys feel about Mickey getting an extension ?

Im all for it.
I think most of the teams failures have been on field-performance. As far a preparation for that performance, I believe Mickey's done a good job of that.

I like Mickey using Lugo as a 2nd option for a closer who can go 2 innings. He's finding ways to get both JD davis, McNeil and D.Smith playing time. Mickeys doing the best with what he's got.

Cano, Diaz and Familia have been huge disappointments and because we're paying Cano & Familia real money, Mickey has to play them.

Give Zack Wheeler the QO and if he rejects it, let his *** walk. They cannot lose this series against the Royals. Just can't. Horrendous week from him.

JD Davis is clearly hurt. Rajai Davis should have been on a flight from Syracuse to KC when he got injured on Friday. What does it say about Altherr when you don't trust him to at least get a sac fly in that situation? Short term gain but at what cost?

Offense came up big today. 3-3 on the road trip. Gained ground on Philly and Milwaukee. The Mets are going to be put through the grinder to finish the month.

Offense came up big today. 3-3 on the road trip. Gained ground on Philly and Milwaukee. The Mets are going to be put through the grinder to finish the month.

Confortos inconsistency drives me crazy.

We need McNeil & JD Davis back asap.

I dont want to see Alter anymore

Athlete Logos
ECVR1TAXsAEjg7X.jpg

JD is growing to become one of my favorite Mets

Cano trade may look bad but it makes a big impact on Amed. Cano is a heck of a mentor

JD is growing to become one of my favorite Mets

Cano trade may look bad but it makes a big impact on Amed. Cano is a heck of a mentor
I think JD wears a cape under his Mets Jersey. lolol
Cano is mentoring and helping Rosario with his bat? Are sure? Do you have any documentation to back that up ?

Cano made some comments about Amed being good in the spring. If Rosario can improve his launch angle and not lose the contact he’s had, he could be an elite player.

I definitely believe that Cano is helping Amed out. Just on some DR ****, Amed probably grew up idolizing Cano. Cano's not playing, he's a vet, might as well mentor the younger guys.

I think JD wears a cape under his Mets Jersey. lolol
Cano is mentoring and helping Rosario with his bat? Are sure? Do you have any documentation to back that up ?

I am sure there are articles about Cano helping Amed out

You can see it clearly with your own eyes that Amed looks up to Cano

Maybe Chili Davis has something with it

Back
Top Bottom