Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Is Clint Frazier wearing Nigel Sylvester 1 custom cleats? Saw him wearing Shadows earlier this yr but Kay and O'Neil just pointed these out lol

Is Clint Frazier wearing Nigel Sylvester 1 custom cleats? Saw him wearing Shadows earlier this yr but Kay and O'Neil just pointed these out lol

He been placing spikes on his J’s; Jordan Brand has to sign this guy and get him legit Jordan baseball cleats like CC...he’s getting all his basketball shoes customized himself

If when Stanton and Hicks get back in the next month.... Boone decides to sit Frazier to play Gardner I’ll have a stroke.

Should the weather hold up today, I'll be at the game. Buddy has an extra ticket :pimp: .

If when Stanton and Hicks get back in the next month.... Boone decides to sit Frazier to play Gardner I’ll have a stroke.

Clint has definitely earned his keep.

What does Clint know about Canal St?!?:lol::lol:

AF5F386A-662F-4AFC-AB76-454DE16D51F7.jpeg

German cruising last 4 innings with 85 pitches and bottom of lineup coming up. Nope, lets put in the human white flag Holder in. Boone is so predictable and clueless

German cruising last 4 innings with 85 pitches and bottom of lineup coming up. Nope, lets put in the human white flag Holder in. Boone is so predictable and clueless

I cringed when Holder came in.

Can't believe we let Homer Bailey work us like that :smh: I wound up leaving top 9 and I was already half way home when I got the alert that the game was over.

Was weird as hell not hearing Kate Smith during the 7th inning stretch.

Back
Top Bottom