Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 run inning, can’t be serious

I ****in hate Alex Gordon

Game over, I don’t trust Britton at all. **** man, I thought Clint was getting one.

Good **** Britt, hopefully this gets you back to your old self

Last edited:
We pulled off a tough win. Team has all these injuries and problems and yet we’re finding ways to win. Great sign of things to come once we get healthy and settled into the season

We pulled off a tough win. Team has all these injuries and problems and yet we’re finding ways to win. Great sign of things to come once we get healthy and settled into the season

I feel like the team was figuring things out so a few of the recent injuries are real bad. This lineup can’t hold up. Gary should be back Wednesday.

I don’t know how the hell Sanchez and Stanton are still out.

Clint has to carry us now

I feel like the team was figuring things out so a few of the recent injuries are real bad. This lineup can’t hold up. Gary should be back Wednesday.

I don’t know how the hell Sanchez and Stanton are still out.

Clint has to carry us now

It’s a long season. I’d rather them heal up now than to have to deal w/ the injuries down the stretch.

If we could get Hicks, Stanton and Gary in the next month while playing at least .500 ball until then that will go a long way.

Sanchez
Voit
DJ
Torres
Urshela????
Gardner
Hicks
Frazier
Stanton

Then it’s just incremental improvement until Judge and Didi get back in July and August

Bird giving the injury bug to Judge, at least the AAAA Yankees are playing well; kudos to Cashman finding talent that can actually play ie Urshela, Tauchman etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom