Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Team needs to start developing. If guys turn out to be good in a few years Knicks won't be able to pay all the lottery picks. Hopefully team will do better than last year and make strides. I don't know what y'all were watching but I didn't see a team that was tanking :lol: other than Fizdales coaching style..

9 is my favorite number too. Jersey is copped off the rip!

Having talented young leaders playing for the name on the front of the jersey instead of just chasing a check, can change to whole culture and attitude of an organization.
With this core of RJ, Knox, & Mitch, I'm not too concerned about getting a max FA.

Those 3, and DSJ should look to develop a better chemistry than the rest of the team imo. They definitely need each other.

FYI, we can’t even give Kemba the super max. Only Charlotte can. He would get a similar deal to KD. I feel like we’re going down the same route as Boston. They gathered picks and young guys and then signed the bigger names. It just didn’t work out for them with Gordon’s injury and chemistry. I’m cool with this plan tbh, and that’s why I’m cool with signing KD even if he does sit out a whole year and only comes back at 75%. His game isn’t largely based on athleticism anyway.

Don't even want to give Kemba the supermax but just like with KD wouldnt a sign and trade accomplish that?

Knicks Film School (@KnickFilmSchool) Tweeted:
Andre Iguodala on CNBC: "Nobody's going to the Knicks, sorry”

I’ll let the man make his pitch for the Warriors, he’s earned it

If people don't believe the star free agents are ready to crawl butt naked over their mothers and sisters to sign with the Knicks I don't know what to tell them :rofl:

No surprise about comment from Iggy. Fans said he's such a bitter after seeing Knicks got their own white Iggy :lol:

Speaking of Ignas,

this is the full deal

I remember the price for a second round was around $300 K

Pels Franchise is super corny! I know Zion mad.

Chris Montano (@gswchris) Tweeted:
This dude really asked Zion if he was in shape, at his opening press conference....

wut https://t.co/vnftGHwNKn

Then the Pels wonder why AD wanted out.

What a ****ty organization man.

Zions reaction is justified because I'm sure he's weight/size has been question indirectly all his life. Now you have an organization figure questioning you. **** that!

Pels Franchise is super corny! I know Zion mad.

Chris Montano (@gswchris) Tweeted:
This dude really asked Zion if he was in shape, at his opening press conference....

wut https://t.co/vnftGHwNKn

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom