Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Rozier essentially said he agreed to a 1 year deal with the Knicks and was celebrating it when he got word the Suns were going to offer him a bigger deal so he was going to sign with the Suns, then Charlotte offered him an even bigger deal so he took that.

He’s just a check chaser.
Can I’ll blame him though?

Not like he’s a dude that’s good enough to have to worry about his legacy. I’d take every guaranteed penny thrown at me too

Still glad he ain’t on the team though :lol:

Can I’ll blame him though?

Not like he’s a dude that’s good enough to have to worry about his legacy. I’d take every guaranteed penny thrown at me too

Still glad he ain’t on the team though :lol:
You ain't lying, I dont even know how dude was even a consideration. If it turns out well for him so beat it.

Its pretty obvious what they're doing imo. They're banking on all the boxes checking to entice AD.

-The young guys all improving
-RJ playing like a ROY
-Whole team gels despite the contracts

Then you pick and choose who you want to keep and try to sell that to AD. If AD doesnt come, then you pick up most of their options, and try again for the big free agents the following year.

Damn, Frank even got benched by his National team in an International friendly.

France coming to the same conclusion that multiple Knick coaches already have.

Did you see that hand off Frank made at half court? If he didn’t hand the ball off to the other player the other player wouldn’t have been able to make that pass for the assist.

I like this 2 guard backcourt potential. EP & DS Jr can play either the 1 or the 2. Fiz should give that a try.

Getting excited about this season. Our Forwards are gonna do work. Marcus, Taj and Julius are all super solid pieces.

Back
Top Bottom