Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

The 2017 World Series needs to vacated, MLB should come down hard to send a message. Vacate the World Series and ban them if possible for an x amount of years going forward. I despise that trash *** team.

I don’t see them vacating a World Series. It’s not like college and national championships. It is funny though how this is now going to affect the Red Sox and the Mets.

New York Post | Joel Sherman: According to Sherman, an “outside executive” thinks that the Yankees could go after Gerrit Cole if they can clear up some space in their salary. One idea floated was that they could package a decent MLB player like Luis Cessa, or a pitching prospect, with J.A. Happ. Remember when the Yankees traded Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell to the Padres? Similar thought here.

Yes!!!

But trading Happ should be to keep Gregorius and Betances. Cole should happen regardless.

Bruhs don’t shoot a sox fan in here but I completely forgot about jacoby

Attachments

• 1574316723299.png
    1574316723299.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 150
not surprised about the ellsbury news... but them giving up on bird was a shocker... i knew he was injury prone but the guy had promise when healthy... of course he had a bad slump in 2018 but i thought he had potential...

not surprised about the ellsbury news... but them giving up on bird was a shocker... i knew he was injury prone but the guy had promise when healthy... of course he had a bad slump in 2018 but i thought he had potential...
Glad Bird gone, we still have Luke and Ford.

Back
Top Bottom