OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I'm a big 95 fan, looking to get a sneakerboot to beat this winter

Can anyone tell me if I should be going the same size I wear 95s in or size up?? down??

I'm a big 95 fan, looking to get a sneakerboot to beat this winter

Can anyone tell me if I should be going the same size I wear 95s in or size up?? down??
I haven't tried any on but just from knowledge about the design I think they may run a little small. The neoprene liner is said to be thicker for warmth and the tongue looks a little thicker as well. Plus it has a zipper so if you want to zip it up you want to make sure you have plenty of room.

Personally, I am going to go a .5 size up if I can get them on disco. Not paying full retail for them but I really like the shoe.

I haven't tried any on but just from knowledge about the design I think they may run a little small. The neoprene liner is said to be thicker for warmth and the tongue looks a little thicker as well. Plus it has a zipper so if you want to zip it up you want to make sure you have plenty of room.

Personally, I am going to go a .5 size up if I can get them on disco. Not paying full retail for them but I really like the shoe.
thanks man, appreciate the response

I actually liked the khaki one and picked it up after your response. Had to go a full size up, got a goddamn big foot lol.I like the olive looking one releasing though, so might order those and return the khakis. I'll report back when they get here on how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom