OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

still waiting on my rabbits from size 
laugh.gif

sall good rather have to wait a bit than not get em at all from nike.

My pair through SNKRS are due on the 29th. Has anyone received a pair yet? I'm dying to know how they look in person

Today: this will be the last time I rock these for a while, because they're crumbled on me today. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
unseen unseen damn u out here early

yeah he is. there is usually already a post from that morning when i wake up, which is 7:30am. And we are in the same timezone. :lol:  Keep up the hustle fam 

Sleep is the cousin of death...

I have a client at 5am, so I'm up before the rooster crows. Heck, I wake that fool up so he can crow. Yo homey, go brush your beak, suns coming out soon.

lol i woke up at 6:30 PM, that was 50 mins ago, F a regular job there are better ways to get your money together than working like a slave
smokin.gif

Whatttt?!?!? Thatll suk. i want these foxes in my life and now theyre sold out everywhere.
yeah i wouldn't worry about the order until you get something from Nike. i got my shipment email yesterday and i usually dont have to wait more than a day after a release to get shipping info from Nike so dont worry 

lol i woke up at 6:30 PM, that was 50 mins ago, F a regular job there are better ways to get your money together than working like a slave :smokin

I thought this way until dude I worked for pulled a machete on another dude we worked with at 6am on a Monday...I signed up for law school not long after lol

I thought this way until dude I worked for pulled a machete on another dude we worked with at 6am on a Monday...I signed up for law school not long after lol
im independant, i have no boss or any co-workers and i dont pay any taxes

the only risk for me is when i get robbed i cant go to the cops but luckily that never happened before

Back
Top Bottom