OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

IMG_1197.JPG

I used to keep tabs on this thread as it was the best place to keep up to date on 95s and older models, now I can't just see all the pictures throughout it. Why did they remove this option?

I asked about this on the site help thread. It's been removed and it's not coming back. Apparently it helps the new site run smoother.

IMG_4013.JPG
IMG_4014.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT

Has anyone used it before? How was the effect?

My AM95 is officially my sports shoe: basketball & running due to forefoot cushion & arch support.
It outperforms my adidas boost, as well UnderArmour FlowRN.

I heard in 2003 or so, they include a packet that contained 2 foam pieces. But I did not receive them.

If it gives me better arch support, I will look for it for my sz 10.
These were awesome. I think AM90s used to come with em too.

I never had the need for arch supports but did find better comfort when applying these underneath the insole.

Always used to buy shoes with zoom insoles and put them on everything too, especially double stacking for basketball.

Which means next year should be 93s???

93s done right are the best airmax hands down.

5ba578d3e353b6979b73e41012f82bad.jpg

They look similar to Huaraches
I want the Persian Violet for cheap
But that ain't gonna happen

For some reason AirMax 93 95 hardly get down to $80 price point

Yeah I was luckily. Honestly I liked them from the moment I saw them. Scooped them for 150 on release.. Def a W . The details.... Even the "rope" laces are made of real rope/string... One of those rare shoes that are worth every penny, even at a resell price. They are built better and more comfortable than my other 95s as well.. Lol the eye logo instead of the AM logo use to bug me, but then I realized maybe its suppose to.

^
I don't know a single person that doesn't regret passing on these.....except those who actually purchased them :lol:
I got lucky and copped a used 9.5/10 pair for $87 shipped lol. Practically new, granted I'm a size 10. I couldn't let that slide despite it being a 10.5. Half a size big is all good with me for a steal

^ I don't see em either... which sucks, because I believe they went on sale last week at $159.95.

Back
Top Bottom