OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

^correct, but he said "normal wear and tear." Nike only guarantees against unexpected flaws or other quality issues.

You can still beat up a pair for 30 days and return them, though :lol:

Yeah they still let you return it. They’ll send you a voucher for whatever retail was. I did it a few months ago with a pair of Colin kaepernick af1s

So people are trying to secure more than one pair of sneakers to resell so that the price for their pair is on discount?

lol
From the Jubilee XIs thread:

Ebay is by far the best spot to sell/buy now. The waiving of seller fees is huge. Even if I was to sell a part of retros for 245, I am still pocketing a bit to lower the price on my personal pair (not with this pair as they have the higher msrp). I get a few bucks off my pair and the buyer really isn't paying much more than they would at the store. Win win for both parties. Same can't be said for stockx. Buyer fees? Awful.

451D68BB-1D71-471E-A87E-DCD87334A271.jpeg
5F6A740E-9551-453F-BAF1-8F36744830CF.jpeg
F4D7D65D-995F-4D4C-AA15-D62D4FB00DB7.jpeg
CF355A64-A21D-4CD4-A284-F5314F3C874D.jpeg

^correct, but he said "normal wear and tear." Nike only guarantees against unexpected flaws or other quality issues.

You can still beat up a pair for 30 days and return them, though :lol:

If I recall correctly I returned some hightops, maybe the uptempos. On that return i had them for only a month and used to ball in them. the leather came up by the pinky toe. Not sure if normal wear and tear applies to basketball shoes (they should tho). Either way any shoe should last a month.

From the Jubilee XIs thread:

and this means what exactly?

I know the reasoning. Still corny to go to a store ask for your size and if its not available you just grab any size so you can save on your pair if you find it?

Now a dude in your area walks in for his size which turns out to be the size thats not yours but you bought it. He has to go the resell route.

unfortunately we are at an irreversible point imo with the sneaker culture.

But stop being proud of getting multiple pairs of sneakers on a release date to resell.

Or hell, you dont even gotta stop being proud, just stop looking for admiration and clout in these forums. Bunch of guys in different threads striking out on their holy grails cause someone like you wants to save 30 bucks on their personal pair.

Get a job with a sneaker store. Get an employee discount. Kick rocks.

Last edited:
and this means what exactly?

I know the reasoning. Still corny to go to a store ask for your size and if its not available you just grab any size so you can save on your pair if you find it?

Now a dude in your area walks in for his size which turns out to be the size thats not yours but you bought it. He has to go the resell route.

unfortunately we are at an irreversible point imo with the sneaker culture.

But stop being proud of getting multiple pairs of sneakers on a release date to resell.

Or hell, you dont even gotta stop being proud, just stop looking for admiration and clout in these forums. Bunch of guys in different threads striking out on their holy grails cause someone like you wants to save 30 bucks on their personal pair.

Get a job with a sneaker store. Get an employee discount. Kick rocks.
Nothing is irreversible!

Sup Guise happy new years!! So....not sure if anybody cares/or remembers that I was one of the many unfortunate souls to not be able to get a pair of neon 95's after sticking out on SNKRS waiting in line @ finish line for 3 hrs to end up being played by the employee...to go all the way to Jamaica Queens which regardless of release (unless it's tier 0/SB type of release) is always clutch as long as your bread right.....nobody had em and the one that did had only a size 10 for $300 by noon on release day......ANYWAYZZZZZ Xmas comes and goes I'm still sick I ain't get my joints. My fiancee always comes thru for Xmas with whatever kicks I want but this year has been a bit tough for her after losing her job cuz of Covid so obv i didn't even consider asking her for a pair of kicks. She knows I was sick with this release....Im usually the type to if I struck out keep it pushing....have to many sneakers as is.....but these DA NEONZ doe. Long story short guess what the Fiancee got me for Xmas but just didn't receive em on time and surprised the living hell outta me :

16095284165523684960838868126379.jpg

Mannnn I'm so lucky to have her. I'ma give her the money back for the kicks someway somehow..
How much did she pay for them?

Back
Top Bottom