OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Just arrived , not bad
3E2AE162-28B9-4735-B297-F00E013CF166.jpeg

I’m strongly considering doubling up on these denhams. Never doubled up before, but might on these. Definitely will on OG neons when we finally get them.

Hey guys, I need a little help. Just got my Denham 95’s in from Nike, size 11, beautiful shoe. To my surprise there were no dust bags. There is a statement on uptherestore.com, an Australian site that released the shoe, that says size 10.5 and 11 do not come with shoe bags. Anyone else have this problem or know if 10.5 and 11 do not come with bags.

I called Nike and could not get an answer from the product experts. I didn’t have time to wait for the supervisor, I did however get a 20% off code. I plan on calling back later for a supervisor and another discount code, lol, hopefully 40% this time. Any info would help. Thanks.

M MikeMike23

It happens man. The shop stated they don’t come w/the bags so denham/Nike probably just forgot to stick them inside the bags when they were shipped out.

at least you got a code outta Nike for your troubles but since the store stated they wouldn’t come w/them it basically is what it is

Spoke with
Hey guys, I need a little help. Just got my Denham 95’s in from Nike, size 11, beautiful shoe. To my surprise there were no dust bags. There is a statement on uptherestore.com, an Australian site that released the shoe, that says size 10.5 and 11 do not come with shoe bags. Anyone else have this problem or know if 10.5 and 11 do not come with bags.

I called Nike and could not get an answer from the product experts. I didn’t have time to wait for the supervisor, I did however get a 20% off code. I plan on calling back later for a supervisor and another discount code, lol, hopefully 40% this time. Any info would help. Thanks.
M MikeMike23

It happens man. The shop stated they don’t come w/the bags so denham/Nike probably just forgot to stick them inside the bags when they were shipped out.

at least you got a code outta Nike for your troubles but since the store stated they wouldn’t come w/them it basically is what it is

I ordered my pair directly from Nike, not from uptherestore. The only info I could find was on uptherestore.com, that’s why I posted. I actually just called uptherstore and spoke with a nice Aussie lad, lol. He said that a Nike rep told them there was a QC issue and forgot to put the bags and paper in most, if not all, size 10.5 and 11 AM 95’s. It’s a bummer, but I don’t plan on selling, so not really a big deal. If anyone else has this issue just know that it’s a Nike quality control thing, not surprised. Call and get a code out of them, lol.

Anybody who has an idea why one of my IDs have a different box label? They're all leather air max 95 IDs.

Attachments

• IMG_20201002_213332.jpg
    IMG_20201002_213332.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 237
Coz they changed them recently, or because one is a ByYou and one is an Unlocked. I havent checked why yet. I just noticed mine are also different when i got them out today. Wish they all had the pic on so i could tell what was inside.

They're all unlocked though? Top and middle one were ordered at the same time. Maybe different factories? Yeah I prefer the label with the picture. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom