OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Campbell should just bide his time and let Texas fire Herman, then whiff on Urban...
A blind person can see that A&M isn't better than UF and got lucky at home
Got lucky?

A&M ran up 550 yards of offense, ran for 200 yards, had 35 first downs... That game was stride for stride the whole way and was coming down to whoever had the ball last the entire way.

:smile:

Me for all 4.5 hours of his next commitment ceremony:

7JiH.gif

What is going on at Texas? I don't follow them but is it a recruiting problem, talent problem, coaching problem or all of the above?

Saw earlier Texas since 2010 is 16-16 vs. state schools Tech/TCU/Baylor/A&M. In that same time they are also 3-9 vs. Oklahoma.

People would have fallen off their chairs decades prior if they saw those records for the state of Texas.

Schools now have caught up and current HS kids think these TX schools are just as cool as UT is cool.

Wonder if a school like Arizona State would be interested in Woodbey
Lolol don’t do that to us dre. Is that you wondering or scooping.

He’s definitely considering there assuming it isn’t already locked in (I think C Hawk is the connection.) SC’s pushing though. There was talk of him transferring here after last year.

I’m just here enjoying this drama building to a crescendo. Announcement allegedly set for Friday which just so happens to be my bday. Should be a good time.

Anyone remember when Urban was eating dinner with Leinart at this spot in LA and was seen talking to KD and Drake and that was proof he was taking the SC gig? :lol:

I’m just here enjoying this drama building to a crescendo. Announcement allegedly set for Friday which just so happens to be my bday. Should be a good time.

Anyone remember when Urban was eating dinner with Leinart at this spot in LA and was seen talking to KD and Drake and that was proof he was taking the SC gig? :lol:

I remember that. I also remember when he took memory disappero pills when asked about his wife beating assistant.

let them live. We were there once! Its their turn to ride that roller coaster.

Korey Foreman canceled his trip to LSU this weekend and will be at USC instead. Raesjon Davis just told them he's not going to sign in December and will instead wait and see.

LSU board meltdown has commenced.

Unis been on point this season. There's a possibility the SEC may do with Bama and UF the ACC did with and ND and Clemson in regards to the title game with canceling the last regular season game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom