OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plane Orangebloods folks are tracking (just trying to produce content during downtime guys)

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 3.50.32 PM.png

Man there are some nerdy/stalker college football fans out there :lol:

“Urban was seen wearing orange boxers...burnt orange. Take it for what it’s worth. #HookEm”

Is there a reason why Del Conte wouldn’t want Urban?

I still have a hard time seeing why he wouldn’t at least be interested in that job.

People like to clown OB about the Saban stuff but evidently there was some smoke to that fire.

I still have a hard time seeing why he wouldn’t at least be interested in that job.

People like to clown OB about the Saban stuff but evidently there was some smoke to that fire.
Other than the fact he’s a quitter scumbag sack of ****? :lol:

Do the powers that be at UT really care about that **** tho? They took a chance on Herman, with the alcoholism and the swinging **** being a open secret.
Do you get the feeling with Urban that he’s a guy that’s gonna go swim in someone else’s pool at this stage of his career?

Or is he going to have demands that need to be met and it’s gonna be his way or the highway wherever he goes next?

The powers that be at Texas don’t really play the “we’ll do it your way” game. It’s their way or the highway.

Urban and Texas feels like a match made in hell.

Urban already told them no. Like a month ago.

Boosters are going back at him with another offer.

Or is he going to have demands that need to be met and it’s gonna be his way or the highway wherever he goes next?
If it's not his way or the highway, doesn't even seem like they'll be even to realistically land him. Dude is the second best coach of this era behind Saban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom