⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
E1PUKVTXMAIdLEQ
cancer.jpg

:smh:

All of the suddens Blake got fast twitch muscle fibres again. Detroit needs to sue

and 2 defensive stops to win the game (plus a GW 3 in the Hawks case)

antidope antidope went to the game last night. Courtesy of KD, Kyrie (got to wish him Eid Mubarak in-person) and Jeff Green. They’re clients of ours (KD is all about the PE/VC world BTW) and my girl ended up being really good friends with Jeff Green's wife earlier this year. It was a fun game. That kid Murray is the real deal.

5B77FC8B-D2E6-4085-A98C-DA8A532475DF.jpeg

Last edited:
KJ Martin and Jae-Sean Tate are welcome surprises . The season doesn’t feel so ****ty but i know it will absolutely be if we lose the pick. :lol:

antidope antidope went to the game last night. Courtesy of KD, Kyrie (got to wish him Eid Mubarak in-person) and Jeff Green. They’re clients of ours (KD is all about the PE/VC world BTW) and my girl ended up being really good friends with Jeff Green's wife earlier this year. It was a fun game. That kid Murray is the real deal.

cute pants

That's what's up man. I've gotten to hear about KD and how he manages his money as well dude has it together for real and seems to actually care to learn about how this stuff works.

It honestly is hard to see what the future will hold for the Spurs as long as Pop is the coach. We're wasting time fighting to get into the Play-In for no reason at all.

That's what's up man. I've gotten to hear about KD and how he manages his money as well dude has it together for real and seems to actually care to learn about how this stuff works.

It honestly is hard to see what the future will hold for the Spurs as long as Pop is the coach. We're wasting time fighting to get into the Play-In for no reason at all.

I've been to plenty of Spurs games. Pop ALWAYS has his guys playing hard. I guess he's one of those coaches who will always get the most out of his team.

How is it a joke? People don't just give out money to Atheletes. They gotta earn it. Especially UFC fighters. If anything he probably made some smart business moves.

He did--$100 million of that came from divesting his stake in Proper #12 Irish Whisky (sold for $600 million).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom