⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a joke? People don't just give out money to Atheletes. They gotta earn it. Especially UFC fighters. If anything he probably made some smart business moves.

I'm talking purely from a talent perspective.

I know there's a lot more in play. He definitely made good business moves.

But this dude ain't even the 5th best fighter in his own weight division. Wild to me. Being a racist self absorbed xenophobe gave this dude a huge boost.

How is it a joke? People don't just give out money to Atheletes. They gotta earn it. Especially UFC fighters. If anything he probably made some smart business moves.
UFC and Boxing, especially.

It's 100% about attention and pulling eye balls from anywhere and everywhere under the sun.

McGregor is a scumbag, but that man has earned his cash and been insanely smart about driving that figure that high.

I'm talking purely from a talent perspective.

I know there's a lot more in play. He definitely made good business moves.

But this dude ain't even the 5th best fighter in his own weight division. Wild to me. Being a racist self absorbed xenophobe gave this dude a huge boost.
I don't know of his racists comments, but that aside if you're not even the 5th best fighter in the entire division, but was still able to rake in more than the others, then surely you are good in business, negotiation, marketing etc.
UFC and Boxing, especially.

It's 100% about attention and pulling eye balls from anywhere and everywhere under the sun.

McGregor is a scumbag, but that man has earned his cash and been insanely smart about driving that figure that high.
Agreed

I don't know of his racists comments, but that aside if you're not even the 5th best fighter in the entire division, but was still able to rake in more than the others, then surely you are good in business, negotiation, marketing etc.

Correct. He has a huge demand because of his mouth and playing up to his MAGA contingent.

The "joke" is he's not really that good at his sport considering the amount he pulls in. That's all.

You must be very unfamiliar with him. He's made racist, Islamophobic, pro-Trump, etc comments for a minute now :lol:

I don't give high fives to people like that, sorry.
The only thing I've saw was that he bigged up Trump calling him the GOAT or something like that. I don't recall him saying anything racist. Which is why I asked you since you know about all of his out-of-the-ring antics. I know he chats **** to sell a fight, but never heard of anything blatantly racist which is why I ask you.

:pimp:

maxresdefault (4).jpg

Yea dudes a flaming racist POS

If you have time try to run back that 24/7 series with Floyd

He was in rare form the whole joint
I think he told him to dance for me boy or something like that. but I remember when they asked Mayweather and his pops about it and they didn't take it as such. I know he's said some disrespectful things regarding cats wives and ****. But yeah, dude might be.

View attachment 2795526

@antidope went to the game last night. Courtesy of KD, Kyrie (got to wish him Eid Mubarak in-person) and Jeff Green. They’re clients of ours (KD is all about the PE/VC world BTW) and my girl ended up being really good friends with Jeff Green's wife earlier this year. It was a fun game. That kid Murray is the real deal.

5B77FC8B-D2E6-4085-A98C-DA8A532475DF.jpeg
When you’re that far away you’re not at the game. You’re just near it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom