⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been keeping up...
Are they doing the bubble again this year for playoffs? Or teams playing at home like normal.

As soon as I peeped the topic of white racists and MAGA come up in this thread, I just knew a Celtics, Tim Frittata or Mark Cuban sub was on its way :lol:

I'm guessing it's the Irish connection. His first UFC fight was at the Garden in 2013.. I don't think many orgs would partner with dude or rep him any more. He's gotten more and more obnoxious. Assaulting people, saying vile ****.

lol imagine playing against a bunch of g league bums and all of a sudden THTrash is a max contract player? LOLakers are delusional as always. I guess LOLaker stans gotta find a silver lining to this atrocious season to make them feel better.

Wonder who locks this up this year

233239_1328650.jpg
DSC_1492-scaled-2.jpg

Anyone imaging that Talen Horton-Tucker is a max contract is just as likely as you finding a post on NikeTalk or any documentation on the internet of Lakers fans calling THT at max contract player.

NBA is not trying to pick up another $200 million tab on a bubble that'll probably output a Suns vs. Hawks Finals :lol:
it saved them from a 1B+ loss in revenue
players definitely not agreeing to another few months from their families
like lebron said, it felt like he did some time in prison

Pistons coach Dwane Casey:

"The last couple days before the trade went down, we had great conversations about – he was upfront and honest. “Coach, I’ve only got so many miles left in my legs. I want to make sure I go to a situation where I may have a chance to make the playoffs this year. I know where you guys are, rebuilding and retooling. And I just want to go where they have a chance to make the playoffs.” And I said, “Derrick, you may have a chance here just as much as they do in New York.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom