⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically speaking, how confident would you be in the Nets if Kyrie sat out the rest of the season? Let's say the Nets get a decent buy-out big like Javale.

Hypothetically speaking, how confident would you be in the Nets if Kyrie sat out the rest of the season? Let's say the Nets get a decent buy-out big like Javale.
They’d still be a contender to get to the finals. Idk if Javale is the right fit, they could have really used Dwight.

8184295982_1e53407179_o.gif

would still be a good bet to get out of the east, assuming they healthy of course

The Nets need harden and KD to play excellent for 40 minutes in order to beat the Magic and I'm supposed to be impressed? You're not going to find a single regular season game where AD and LeBron both play 40 minutes this entire season. Lakers in 5.
Never mind that they have an all nba caliber player who’s in quarantine. This is their first game together .:lol:

The Nets need harden and KD to play excellent for 40 minutes in order to barely beat the Magic and I'm supposed to be impressed?

You're not going to find a single regular season game where AD and LeBron both play 40 minutes this entire season. Lakers in 5.

It’s one game. In January. With no Kyrie. Relax.

I’m not conceding the title to the Nets either, but this game by itself isn’t telling anyone anything.

The Nets need harden and KD to play excellent for 40 minutes in order to barely beat the Magic and I'm supposed to be impressed?

You're not going to find a single regular season game where AD and LeBron both play 40 minutes this entire season. Lakers in 5.

I see Laker lunatics have moved on from obsessing over the Clippers to the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom