⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazers been decimated by injuries again and Dame putting up 29/5/7 and they got a better record than the Warriors but it's crazy? 😆

Blazers been decimated by injuries again and Dame putting up 29/5/7 and they got a better record than the Warriors but it's crazy? 😆

CJ was averaging 27ppg and shooting like 62%TS in 13 games. A lot of those Wins that are in the total they got, while dame was struggling. Dame picked it up tho. But they are a .500 ish and below team since CJ went down.

And You know this man. Cut the bs. I know WHY you doing it. But you better than this.

CJ was averaging 27ppg and shooting like 62%TS in 13 games. A lot of those Wins that are in the total they got, while dame was struggling. Dame picked it up tho. But they are a .500 ish and below team since CJ went down.

And You know this man. Cut the bs. I know WHY you doing it. But you better than this.

Just trying to balance out the Wardell propaganda. It's getting silly. He in reality isn't top 5 in MVP by most prognostications and lists at this juncture.

Bruh Boogie is the slowest player in the league now.

He might be slower than Boban he can pass and shoot so he isnt totally useless but its ard watching him

You chose being disingenuous. I peep it.

Screenshot_20210209-211040_Chrome.jpg

🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom