⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The warriors would be final 4 as in making it to the wcf this year with Allen? Don’t see it.
With a healthy Klay next year? No doubt.

The warriors would be final 4 as in making it to the wcf this year with Allen? Don’t see it.
With a healthy Klay next year? No doubt.

Not automatically WCF but they’d have the potential to.
This is Steph Curry in his prime. Give him a legit chance and he’ll take em there. Wiseman won’t be able to play in the playoffs at all. He won’t even be able to play in the playoffs next year without significant improvement.

This is Steph Curry in his prime. Give him a legit chance and he’ll take em there. Wiseman won’t be able to play in the playoffs at all. He won’t even be able to play in the playoffs next year without significant improvement.

See, But, let ME say it....

:lol:

I guess it’s possible, but I’m not convinced gs will even be top 8 this year, so saying JA gets them to the CF, is a stretch for me.

Somebody misses the lakers :rofl:
56CAB529-95A8-43DC-8230-D162B85D9D93.jpeg

See, But, let ME say it....

:lol:

Warriors management doesn’t believe in your boy like we do.

When you got prime Steph Curry on your squad, you owe it to him to compete for the finals every year. Management is not doing a good job this year. Too busy worried about wiseman and the future.

I guess it’s possible, but I’m not convinced gs will even be top 8 this year, so saying JA gets them to the CF, is a stretch for me.

A legit center + healthy Dray + Oubre/Wiggins/JTA
With a prime Steph Curry?

Nobody would want to play that team in the playoffs.

I really thank the lord they didn’t LaMelo.

man in what world does it make sense to trade wiseman and a pick for Jarrett Allen

this is a throwaway year for the warriors

they get Klay back next year and a improved wiseman

they will be back in the mix next year.. what are y'all even on about

They know Steph ain't it w/o Klay. We're going to be a play in team regardless this season. Still didn't make any sense for them not to take LaMelo though. Would have helped immediately and been the heir apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom