⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just drafted son. It was a lot of talk about what they would do with that pick and now they gotta be patient and let him grow.

See below....in essence, this is why you trade an Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love in 2014.....

Generational stars that are capable of leading teams into contention...and rookies with steep learning curves, that also require playing time just don’t mix.

Warriors management doesn’t believe in your boy like we do.

When you got prime Steph Curry on your squad, you owe it to him to compete for the finals every year. Management is not doing a good job this year. Too busy worried about wiseman and the future.

When you have Steph Curry in his prime, it should never be a throwaway year. Doesn’t matter if Klay is injured or not.

You don’t even know that he’ll come back 100% effective. I’m sure he will but punting this year and saying we’ll go after it next year is dumb af.

People still don’t realize how good Steph Curry is.

Last edited:
A legit center + healthy Dray + Oubre/Wiggins/JTA
With a prime Steph Curry?

Nobody would want to play that team in the playoffs.

I really thank the lord they didn’t LaMelo.

Wiggins and oubre are called trash quite often here, deservedly so. (We all know this is a what have you done for me lately place.) Where are points coming from when Steph’s resting, Allen?

Reactions: MVP
See below....in essence, this is why you trade an Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love in 2014.....

Generational stars that are capable of leading teams into contention...and rookies with steep learning curves, that also require playing time just don’t mix.

But it's done now. They had 2 choices with that pick, long term or win now. They went long term.

When you gave Steph Curry in his prime, it should never be a throwaway year. Doesn’t matter if Klay is injured or not.

You don’t even know that he’ll come back 100% effective. I’m sure he will but punting this year and saying we’ll go after it next year is dumb af.

People still don’t realize how good Steph Curry is.
how good is he if he just got blown out by 30 to the lakers without AD

So Wiseman is sawft and has stone hands. When has this ever been corrected. He seems softer than Ayton to me.

Wiggins and oubre are called trash quite often here, deservedly so. (We all know this is a what have you done for me lately place.) Where are points coming from when Steph’s resting, Allen?

Oubre has been fantastic this year. He started off shooting poorly but has been a force on defense. Wiggins still disappears for stretches but he looks better here as a 3rd option than he ever has before. I think both can play in the playoffs.

Warriors won’t trade the Minny pick for Allen and the warriors aren’t trading wiseman so it’s a moot point. Im just saying with a legit center this team is super dangerous. Wiseman won’t be able to provide anything worthwhile for at least 2-3 years.

man in what world does it make sense to trade wiseman and a pick for Jarrett Allen

this is a throwaway year for the warriors

they get Klay back next year and a improved wiseman

they will be back in the mix next year.. what are y'all even on about
with klay back next year id move wiseman for a big

allen

naybe get aldridge on the cheap

klay
curry
dray
pascal

warriors are in win now mode with curry dray and klay

Oubre has been fantastic this year. He started off shooting poorly but has been a force on defense. Wiggins still disappears for stretches but he looks better here as a 3rd option than he ever has before. I think both can play in the playoffs.

Warriors won’t trade the Minny pick for Allen and the warriors aren’t trading wiseman so it’s a moot point. Im just saying with a legit center this team is super dangerous. Wiseman won’t be able to provide anything worthwhile for at least 2-3 years.
I hear you, but a trip to the wcf means the warriors getting Allen takes them from a borderline playoff team to being better than 3 of the 4 following teams:
Clippers
lakers
Jazz
Denver

I don’t know, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom