⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaMelo would have been both. They goofed plain and simple.
They probably thought him and Steph wouldn't work together but because Melo is over 10 years younger it woulda gave them a heir to his spot.

They definitely not trading Wiseman for Jarrett Allen. You basically trading the 2nd pick for Jarrett Allen. Might as well let the kid develop since already made that commitment.

So Wiseman is sawft and has stone hands. When has this ever been corrected. He seems softer than Ayton to me.

His hands are comically bad. The other stuff, I’m not worried about...because he’s been good as a 19 year old that essentially last played a full season of hs ball, 2 jeers ago.

But I’ve never in my life....in any sport seen someone get better at catching. This dude right here is the sole exception.

CCD460B8-6BC0-4DBC-84AA-2C389C4059F7.jpeg
A40655F3-D213-42EA-A139-24377AE48845.png
92E29172-2234-489D-A5CF-DD5AA07B82BD.png
4B6C04AB-5DD8-4DCD-873D-1265F67657C0.gif

And he pretty much took childhood version of PED’s.

I just don’t think it’s right to play both sides when you have Steph Curry on your team. This isn’t the Timberwolves and KAT. You’re not building strictly for the future you need to put all your chips in right now. IMO, it’s disrespectful to Steph Curry to do anything less.

Maybe they took Wiseman with the idea that they can hype up his value and ship him out with Wiggins + Minny’s pick for a superstar but I think they’re overestimating their hand.

I hear you, but a trip to the wcf means the warriors getting Allen takes them from a borderline playoff team to being better than 3 of the 4 following teams:
Clippers
lakers
Jazz
Denver

I don’t know, man.

I take a healthy warriors over the jazz and the nuggets.
Hope the lakers/clippers take each other out and then you’re one injury in the WCF away from the finals.

I’d take that chance. I know I’m a broken record but it’s prime Steph Curry. Imagine any other team with a superstar on that level punting a season. It’s not going to happen.

LaMelo had concerns in the draft but they really drafted a 7 footer who wants to play like Bosh who isn't that good of a shooter with bad hands.

I take a healthy warriors over the jazz and the nuggets.
Hope the lakers/clippers take each other out and then you’re one injury in the WCF away from the finals.

I’d take that chance. I know I’m a broken record but it’s prime Steph Curry. Imagine any other team with a superstar on that level punting a season. It’s not going to happen.

Outside of Steph and Dray, nobody on that squad has played any meaningful basketball. Everyone knows the playoff crucible is a different animal even with that theoretical situation, ain't betting a cent on the Dubs even getting outta the 1st rd. May not even be competitive with the rest of the West's top teams.

Just saw a graphic on ESPN that Bradley Beal lost 11 straight games where he scored 40+. Dude is a trooper for not demanding a trade

Will Wisemam and his bad hands end up turning himself into Kwame Brown? And he soft too?

Uh oh GSW better trade him before his true value reveals itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom