⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not but point still stands doing your best kyrie Irving impression is not the answer just because your team is overmatched

it worked for isiah Thomas.

what’s the answer if you’re the second best player on your team and an all time great? The object of the game is to score. Why pass to Greg ostertag when you’re a 50% shooter?

it worked for isiah Thomas.

what’s the answer if you’re the second best player on your team and an all time great? The object of the game is to score. Why pass to Greg ostertag when you’re a 50% shooter?
Isiah was also a better scorer. Stick with what got u there in the first place. He gets out character and stops moving the ball they probably lose those series in 4 or 5 games. Stockton career high is 34 u had unrealistic expectations if u thought he was supposed to go curry mode on em.

In this case, unfortunately for us Clippers fans, the eye test and stats line up pretty well.:frown:

The Clippers have lost close games to the Jazz, Kings, Celtics, Bucks and Nets (twice) because their defensive and offensive execution in the last two minutes was poor.

In contrast, I believe only 3 of the Clippers 24 wins have been by five points or less. So, basically, if they don’t win comfortably, thereMa a good chance they lose.

Everyone playing tonight?

Isiah was also a better scorer. Stick with what got u there in the first place. He gets out character and stops moving the ball they probably lose those series in 4 or 5 games. Stockton career high is 34 u had unrealistic expectations if u thought he was supposed to go curry mode on em.

he scored 24 in game 1 of the 98 finals. He took 12 shots. Ironically they won. Unload the clip

Not good. Gonna be a while before LP gets another shot at the big chair.
4B506368-7B4B-4604-9DAB-134CFCCFD6DB.jpeg

HOU$TON HOU$TON harden 27/7/5 and leading that team to 56 wins was hella impressive. But Steph at 24/8/4 on a 67 win team in only 32mpg >>>

I find this hilarious. Because Harden came out in the 2015-2016 season and stunk it UP. But he was popping a lot of **** in the summer. With his “players mvp” award :lol:

9F7C3F13-778E-4A66-8F26-42B07E98BEAC.png

Your man be doing a lot of wolfing and some flaw ****. Still an all time great talent. And I for real credit him for pushing them dubs to the brink in 2018.

who said he had to be zeke? He just needed to shoot more than 8 times in the nba finals.

Yeah but that just wasn't his game. He wasn't a scorer.

And honestly that's why I always thought Nash was better than Stockton. When Nash needed to step up and shoot more, score more he did it. His 05 playoff run was crazy. 24 and 11 on 52/39/92.

Yeah but that just wasn't his game. He wasn't a scorer.

And honestly that's why I always thought Nash was better than Stockton. When Nash needed to step up and shoot more, score more he did it. His 05 playoff run was crazy. 24 and 11 on 52/39/92.

Nash is better. No brainer. But again, your team needs you to score and y’all spammed the pnr your whole career with a top 3 scorer of all time, you can’t find more than 8 shots per game? Not rolling

Stockton not a top 10 PG. I got time

Harden lead the league in scoring and then decided to lead the league in assists this year. Generational

won the assist title in 17, scoring title in 18, 19, and 20, and on track to win the assist title again in 21. G E N E R A T I O N A L

2017 is the year he was robbed. He got it In 2018. Outside of that, no.

The rockets had good coaching and the right pieces around him in his time there. He was great, and they were too. No need to revisit it.

I can make the argument steph should come up off the 2014-2015 mvp, but it's less egregious than the russ one. giannis owes harden the 2018-2019 mvp too. the issue is the goalpost shifting on criteria.

2014-2015 - similar numbers, harden carries a worse off squad to the 2 seed, steph wins in large part due to the warriors finishing 1st + 11 more wins
2016-2017 - similar numbers, rockets win 8 more games than thunder, russ wins because he "carried a worse team" and triple double
2017-2018 - harden wins scoring title, rockets win 65 games, harden finally wins mvp
2018-2019 - CP, EG, Capela miss 24, 14, and 15 games respectively, harden wins scoring title with 36 ppg, carries an objectively worse team, but giannis wins because 1st in the east and rockets 4th in the west (even though 1 game out of the 2 seed)

Go straight to Russ’ mvp huh lol
What about curry in 15? Hardens peers voted him mvp. He was better than curry

Pretty sure Curry had the better advance stats than Harden (to go with the better team record) in 2014-15. But Harden had the argument that he was doing more with less.

1614712741715.png
1614712769616.png

more with less is putting it lightly.

won the assist title in 17, scoring title in 18, 19, and 20, and on track to win the assist title again in 21. G E N E R A T I O N A L

I can make the argument steph should come up off the 2014-2015 mvp, but it's less egregious than the russ one. giannis owes harden the 2018-2019 mvp too. the issue is the goalpost shifting on criteria.

2014-2015 - similar numbers, harden carries a worse off squad to the 2 seed, steph wins in large part due to the warriors finishing 1st + 11 more wins
2016-2017 - similar numbers, rockets win 8 more games than thunder, russ wins because he "carried a worse team" and triple double
2017-2018 - harden wins scoring title, rockets win 65 games, harden finally wins mvp
2018-2019 - CP, EG, Capela miss 24, 14, and 15 games respectively, harden wins scoring title with 36 ppg, carries an objectively worse team, but giannis wins because 1st in the east and rockets 4th in the west (even though 1 game out of the 2 seed)

1614712741715.png
1614712769616.png

more with less is putting it lightly.

Josh Smith & Corey Brewer that season tho....this is the definition of “help”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom