⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that just wasn't his game. He wasn't a scorer.

And honestly that's why I always thought Nash was better than Stockton. When Nash needed to step up and shoot more, score more he did it. His 05 playoff run was crazy. 24 and 11 on 52/39/92.
There's another side of the floor though basketball isn't soccer or football. Better scorer sure doesn't make him a better Pg.

Not top 10 though lmao alright I'll throw the towel on this one if that's where we're at

@HOU$TON harden 27/7/5 and leading that team to 56 wins was hella impressive. But Steph at 24/8/4 on a 67 win team in only 32mpg >>>

I find this hilarious. Because Harden came out in the 2015-2016 season and stunk it UP. But he was popping a lot of **** in the summer. With his “players mvp” award :lol:

9F7C3F13-778E-4A66-8F26-42B07E98BEAC.png

Your man be doing a lot of wolfing and some flaw ****. Still an all time great talent. And I for real credit him for pushing them dubs to the brink in 2018.

Was that part supposed to be in favor of Steph, or Harden :lol: ? Cause it kinda killed any of your other points given the rest of both teams

Was that part supposed to be in favor of Steph, or Harden :lol: ? Cause it kinda killed any of your other points given the rest of both teams

If your scoring 24 points per game and handing out 8apg..in 32 minutes...that means your the engine of your team in blowouts that lead to 67 wins :lol:.

That’s mvp stuff. Harden had a case, and he was a strong number two. But 14-15 was correctly Steph’s award.

It was dumb as hell that Cp3 and the players decided to have a players only award after the season, because they felt Steph didn’t deserve it.

That’s some hating **** lol.

magic
Steph
Zeke
Cp3
Nash
GP
Westbrook
Kidd
Dame
Harden

A639E408-455C-46F7-B5F8-686369ED0CAD.png

fine. Eliminate harden. Stockton might be 10th. I

Stockton should’ve shot more...but no way am I taking Russ or Dame over him at this point. I’d even take Stockton over GP & maybe Kidd.

You wilding.

Josh Smith & Corey Brewer that season tho....this is the definition of “help”

james harden struggles but josh smith and corey brewer lead a comeback is the definition of "help", so you'd agree that if the team wins despite the star struggling, he had help? and a good barometer of how much help a star has is how often the team wins despite the star struggling?

in 2014-2015:
the rockets were 8-11 in the 19 games harden failed to score 20 points.
the warriors were 20-5 in the 25 games curry failed to score 20 points.

which player had more help that season?

better yet, take harden and curry away, which team are yall taking?

1614713996580.png
1614714004205.png

Stockton should’ve shot more...but no way am I taking Russ or Dame over him at this point. I’d even take Stockton over GP & maybe Kidd.

You wilding.

russ and all his faults is a better player and talent. As the second best player he was really good but he started feeling himself. You say he self sabotaged, fine. His finals appearance was better than both Stockton’s. EASY

dame is better. Let’s be real. He commands a double at 35 feet from the basket. He just came up in the steph era. Dame ain’t ever played with a top 30 player. That matters.

we talking talents, that dawg, accomplishments; Stockton is not better

Wait I thought Steph passed Magic? :lol:
Dame is a PG now? Thought he was just a modern Iverson with a better supporting cast?

I don’t think either of these things were said as a matter of fact or even serious opinion by anyone :lol: I won’t lie, I can’t confirm the Dame one but definitely not the Steph one. Yes, some folks said if they win in 2019 that he has an argument for GPGOAT but they didn’t and no one has brought it up again since :lol:

Dame is definitely a PG though unless someone thinks they’re just trotting out 2 SGs out there with Dame and CJ. It also kills the whole Dame > Steph thing because they’d be playing different positions so THEY would never dare not call Dame a PG because that means less fuel for the Steph slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom