⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is easy to say that in 2021.

This wasn't the consensus during his playing days.

Very true. It’s wild looking back on those games tho. They were going under on some screens...and he’s one of the greatest shooters ever :lol:. He could’ve walked into a couple of pull up jumpers too. But the game wasn’t at the point then.

The split action him and hornacek ran was cool tho. They should’ve used that more.

I don’t think either of these things were said as a matter of fact or even serious opinion by anyone :lol: I won’t lie, I can’t confirm the Dame one but definitely not the Steph one. Yes, some folks said if they win in 2019 that he has an argument for GPGOAT but they didn’t and no one has brought it up again since :lol:

Dame is definitely a PG though unless someone thinks they’re just trotting out 2 SGs out there with Dame and CJ. It also kills the whole Dame > Steph thing because they’d be playing different positions so THEY would never dare not call Dame a PG because that means less fuel for the Steph slander.

wavycrocket wavycrocket and addict4sneakers addict4sneakers want to say Steph is the goat PG. We all know this by now. :lol:

I don’t think either of these things were said as a matter of fact or even serious opinion by anyone :lol: I won’t lie, I can’t confirm the Dame one but definitely not the Steph one. Yes, some folks said if they win in 2019 that he has an argument for GPGOAT but they didn’t and no one has brought it up again since :lol:

Dame is definitely a PG though unless someone thinks they’re just trotting out 2 SGs out there with Dame and CJ. It also kills the whole Dame > Steph thing because they’d be playing different positions so THEY would never dare not call Dame a PG because that means less fuel for the Steph slander.
I was being facetious but if we calling Dame a PG, shouldn’t Iverson be considered one too?

All that **** subjective and if you’ve been watching ball long enough, your mind is already made up.

Move on.

Lets talk bout it

JAMAL MURRAY
F6F8770C-0D93-44F0-9198-2818BF8F4852.jpeg

russ and all his faults is a better player and talent. As the second best player he was really good but he started feeling himself. You say he self sabotaged, fine. His finals appearance was better than both Stockton’s. EASY

dame is better. Let’s be real. He commands a double at 35 feet from the basket. He just came up in the steph era. Dame ain’t ever played with a top 30 player. That matters.

we talking talents, that dawg, accomplishments; Stockton is not better

you wilding. ****, 97 John Stockton was surgical. His WCF series against HOU was legendary. 20/10 on 54/46/94. Then hit the buzzer beater to send his team to the finals.

Cmon man. That’s nuts.

you wilding. ****, 97 John Stockton was surgical. His WCF series against HOU was legendary. 20/10 on 54/46/94. Then hit the buzzer beater to send his team to the finals.

Cmon man. That’s nuts.

where was this energy in the finals???

Which proves my point. Don’t give me that “he was pass first coaches don’t want me to shoot that’s not how they played” trash

Reactions: MVP
If your scoring 24 points per game and handing out 8apg..in 32 minutes...that means your the engine of your team in blowouts that lead to 67 wins :lol:.

That’s mvp stuff. Harden had a case, and he was a strong number two. But 14-15 was correctly Steph’s award.

It was dumb as hell that Cp3 and the players decided to have a players only award after the season, because they felt Steph didn’t deserve it.

That’s some hating **** lol.

Nah, nah bro :lol:

So was the players hating on Giannis when they voted Harden the MVP in 2018-2019? Can't say it's hate just because they ain't vote Steph.

where was this energy in the finals???

Which proves my point. Don’t give me that “he was pass first coaches don’t want me to shoot that’s not how they played” trash

Going up against the GOAT. It’s diff.

But he did go crazy, and bounce 3 hall of famers en route to the finals. He was better than Malone that series.

Only time Russ did that, he was shooting 37% from the field, averaging 18ppg with KD/Harden decisively leading the way in 2012.

Can’t give Dame the nod over Stockton yet either. John was a dawg.

Going up against the GOAT. It’s diff.

But he did go crazy, and bounce 3 hall of famers en route to the finals. He was better than Malone that series.

Only time Russ did that, he was shooting 37% from the field, averaging 18ppg with KD/Harden decisively leading the way in 2012.

Can’t give Dame the nod over Stockton yet either. John was a dawg.

Russ was at 27/7/7 in the finals that year. You think he would be afraid of MJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom