⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, nah bro :lol:

So was the players hating on Giannis when they voted Harden the MVP in 2018-2019? Can't say it's hate just because they ain't vote Steph.

Huh? The “players award” mvp season started in 2015. It never existed before then.

Huh? The “players award” mvp season started in 2015. It never existed before then.

Yeah but it ain't like they only did it that year. You think they came up with that because they hate Steph and his light skiness? Not today wavy, not today.

Not good. Gonna be a while before LP gets another shot at the big chair.
4B506368-7B4B-4604-9DAB-134CFCCFD6DB.jpeg

LP was great for the Sixers as an assistant under Brown.

Not good. Gonna be a while before LP gets another shot at the big chair.
4B506368-7B4B-4604-9DAB-134CFCCFD6DB.jpeg

Is this recent? I’ve said this in here before but the most annoying thing to me is when a player/coach/executive leaves a team and then these spineless reporters atart writing piece about all the things that went down during the tenure. It’s so lame to me.Report it when it happens or don’t do it at all.

Russ was at 27/7/7 in the finals that year. You think he would be afraid of MJ?
So when people talk about how fearless Russ is, how do you explain him losing his head and playing absolutely awful in so many end of games and playoff series? Stupidity?

So when people talk about how fearless Russ is, how do you explain him losing his head and playing absolutely awful in so many end of games and playoff series? Stupidity?

I’m not calling anyone stupid. Especially no brothas.

Russ plays with a cape on. Good or bad.

Is this recent? I’ve said this in here before but the most annoying thing to me is when a player/coach/executive leaves a team and then these spineless reporters atart writing piece about all the things that went down during the tenure. It’s so lame to me.Report it when it happens or don’t do it at all.
Especially with black coaches. As if the door ain’t shut in our face enough. :smh:

Yeah but it ain't like they only did it that year. You think they came up with that because they hate Steph and his light skiness? Not today wavy, not today.

:lol: ain’t no “yeah, but”. A lot of players felt Harden deserved that award...and their reasoning for the show was the Players should be able to give their award, based on who they thought was deserving. So they created an entire award show to do exactly that. And it’s continued from year on after that.

Cp3 being the head of the NBPA, and them spearheading that is widely known. You just conveniently ignoring why that happened. “NBPA executive director Michele Roberts and president Chris Paul organized the event, held in Las Vegas at The Rio's Penn & Teller theater, to align with the players union's annual summer meetings.”

7E5888E2-00D6-49DC-8A94-2D1BC19E6970.png

What you were also talking about with Giannis and Harden was an anonymous poll by Sam Amick.

That is very different from an entire award show, with live performances, a speech and a damn trophy on BET :lol:.

It’s entirely forgotten how hotly debated the 14-15 mvp race was. And majority of the players felt the media straight up got it wrong.

:lol: ain’t no “yeah, but”. A lot of players felt Harden deserved that award...and their reasoning for the show was the Players should be able to give their award, based on who they thought was deserving. So they created an entire award show to do exactly that. And it’s continued from year on after that.

Cp3 being the head of the NBPA, and them spearheading that is widely known. You just conveniently ignoring why that happened. “NBPA executive director Michele Roberts and president Chris Paul organized the event, held in Las Vegas at The Rio's Penn & Teller theater, to align with the players union's annual summer meetings.”

7E5888E2-00D6-49DC-8A94-2D1BC19E6970.png

What you were also talking about with Giannis and Harden was an anonymous poll by Sam Amick.

That is very different from an entire award show, with live performances, a speech and a damn trophy on BET :lol:.

It’s entirely forgotten how hotly debated the 14-15 mvp race was. And majority of the players felt the media straight up got it wrong.

So they just can't disagree w/o hating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom