⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So We not disqualifying players for playing with other great players anymore huh? Or quitting on his team to start the season, to force a trade to bk. Literally throwing games.

That don’t count huh?

Hey I don’t disagree, but since he’s been on BK he’s done everything he could to win games. Whether that’s being the ultimate PG, whether that’s scoring because KD or Kyrie have been out.He’s done everything.

He’s had a huge impact on the team that many people said “would have been iso, dribble-dribble basketball.

I have to applaud him for that and think he deserves recognition for MVP.

Hey I don’t disagree, but since he’s been on BK he’s done everything he could to win games. Whether that’s being the ultimate PG, whether that’s scoring because KD or Kyrie have been out.

He’s done everything. He’s had a huge impact on the team that many people said “would have been iso, dribble-dribble basketball.

I just think that needs recognition for MVP.

ruh roh

Did Kevin Durant Get Caught With Another Burner Account?

Shannon my guy but WHAT.

"Shroder is that sibling, the middle sibling he is old enough to tie his own shoe and help the younger siblings."

Unc HAS to be sippin that Yak at home coming up with that take. He made it seem like Shroder is Myrie or something, remember the beginning of the season Shroder wouldn't even be starting.
DLp5D5FWAAAmMAW.jpg

DPOY has to go to the best defender on the best defensive team?
Or was that just for last year?

Yes sirrrr 👀

4 years ago.....

The "attack layup" (4:05 min mark) part of this video....especially the Attack layup going left part (8:00 min mark)....is a clinic on how to use both the defenders and your momentum to create speed, attack closeouts, ball control, shiftiness, creativity and touch.

Melo is going downhill and using the threat of his pull ups to create so many damn driving and passing lanes. Dog....if Lonzo had these shakies :sick:

WavyDamus :pimp:

DPOY has to go to the best defender on the best defensive team?
Or was that just for last year?

DPOY voters have recently fallen in love with rim protectors.

The Ben Simmons narrative is playing out strong this year though.

California teams are going to be at a distinct disadvantage come playoff time if every other team in the league has fans and attendance and they don't.

California teams are going to be at a distinct disadvantage come playoff time if every other team in the league has fans and attendance and they don't.

Cali is going through it still so if that’s the case then so be it. The Texas governor is on some BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom