⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
wavycrocket wavycrocket we tried to tell them

DB70DDA6-464A-4F2A-882A-939F334150C3.png

CA92A917-2745-4E6C-AA7F-4E165F979656.jpeg

👀

Slander for what? Getting a max deal?
If you're a top 60 player, you're gonna get a max deal when your contract comes up (unless the player actually gives up money). Almost without fail. That's just a market issue.
Should he get a max? No.
But neither should Khris Middleton or Tobias Harris, but here we are. There's maybe 20-25 guys and I feel like I'm pushing it that should get a max deal.

Everybody knows I like DLo, and even I know he's not a # 1 scoring option on a contender. Or even the biggest piece on a contender. So I'm not sure what slander he should be getting.
He's a good 2nd Option. He also has to get everybody else involved, if he doesn't, he gets criticized when the team loses. It happened in Brooklyn and it happens in Minnesota. If he goes out and scores 30, and they lose, it's DLo needs to find everybody else. If he gets a few more assists and scores 20, and they lose, it's why isn't DLo looking to score.

DLo also hasn't been around the best talent in his career either:
The best player he's played consistent minutes with is between Malik Beasley, Joe Harris & Spencer Dinwiddie
He played like 5 games with Steph and 5 games with KAT so far.
He’s the worst player on a max deal. Wiggins who they traded and gave and attached a good pick is better than him.

What’s the excuse tonight for the Sixers? Because it’s a road game? Is that what we’re going with tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom