⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

1611693453654.png

In addition to the flaws in his skill set, I just get a vibe that Lonzo isn’t as into being an NBA player as he needs to be. Never seems to be having any fun on the court.

LaMelo is much more lively/animated when he’s playing.

So him "not seeming to be having fun" is what you are basing that on? He just seems like a Stone Faced type dude.

If not, then what?

Passing on LaMelo only to try and trade for Lonzo. Warriors light years behind.

Lonzo should’ve never been propped up by the Media in the first place. Lavar Ball did his job as a loving father, to put on as he should’ve. Boost him up as much as you can.

The media made it bigger than what it should’ve been. They took the bait. Lonzo belongs in the G-League or Overseas. He literally isn’t good at anything on the court. He is extremely flawed as a player.

So him "not seeming to be having fun" is what you are basing that on? He just seems like a Stone Faced type dude.

If not, then what?

And how often he tends to be passive during games, just seeming to go through the motions.

I could be completely wrong though.

And how often he tends to be passive during games, just seeming to go through the motions.

I could be completely wrong though.

He could just be a passive basketball player. It doesn't have to be any deeper than that. Doesn't mean he doesn't love the game.

(Just saying)

Feel like I'd take a swing on him if I were OKC. Could absorb his contract with part of the Gallo or Adams TPEs.

Would try the same with Marvin Bagley too.

They are never going to get big free agents. Might as well try to buy low on some of these young guys that have disappointed a bit and see if they can be salvaged.

Lonzo should’ve never been propped up by the Media in the first place. Lavar Ball did his job as a loving father, to put on as he should’ve. Boost him up as much as you can.
Nahhh lavar went overkill and put a target on this kids back along with the weighted expectations.

He did his part by training his sons and keeping them on the right path. When Zo made it, instead of stepping back and allowing Zo to represent himself...he started putting all these outrageous expectations and pressures on him. His job was done.

Tee Morant don’t be signing on the tracks, dancing all up in the videoos.....he let his boy and his game speak for himself. So JA isn’t dealing with as much OUTSIDE NOISE as lonzo, it’s probably easier for him to KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING.

Lavar could have fee back and that still wouldn’t have done anything for lonzo’s shaky game. He was the same loud dude with Lamelo and he’s the better prospect. Can’t even say Lonzo had a target on him anymore. He’s a vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom