⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
we blaming Brett when he’s doing the same thing under Doc? Production has gotten worse. Still won’t take shots on the perimeter.

:smh:
He’s a PF not a PG. he’s been better this past week and showing aggression we haven’t seen in a while. He’s hitting his FTs

will he ever be a 2nd option, hell no but if he understands when to be aggressive and how to do so during crunch time, I’m ok with 13 ppg.

booker70-032417.jpg

What are you implying? Booker had 26 FTA
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.14.32 AM.png

In 493 3PAs under Doc Rivers throughout his career Tobias Harris has shot 43%3PT. For Brett Brown in 492 3PAs, identical volume, he shot just 35.5%3PT.

this stood out to me, would love to see him keep it up

the confidence is at a all time high for him rn, his pull up 3s have been so quick and nice

We slandering Ben Simmons /Gobert as guys not worth the max contract. Why is D-Lo getting away relatively slander free.

Fam only averages 20 a game with well below average defense.

He’s a PF not a PG. he’s been better this past week and showing aggression we haven’t seen in a while. He’s hitting his FTs

will he ever be a 2nd option, hell no but if he understands when to be aggressive and how to do so during crunch time, I’m ok with 13 ppg.

You really want to set the bar for evaluating Benjamin at “the minimum Sixers fans can live with”?

We slandering Ben Simmons /Gobert as guys not worth the max contract. Why is D-Lo getting away relatively slander free.

I don’t think anyone in here but a very select few were ever that high on D Lo to begin with. That’s why he doesn’t get talked about. Plus, the Wolves are such a mess that people outside their fan base pretty much stopped paying attention to them.

In 493 3PAs under Doc Rivers throughout his career Tobias Harris has shot 43%3PT. For Brett Brown in 492 3PAs, identical volume, he shot just 35.5%3PT.

this stood out to me, would love to see him keep it up

the confidence is at a all time high for him rn, his pull up 3s have been so quick and nice

Tobias looking reinvigorated. Didn't he play for Doc in LA?

The Gobert slander is 100% due to his contract

The Ben Simmons slander is because of his lack of progress and since his rookie year. After his rookie season, I thought he had potential to be a perennial top 10 player instead he's largely stagnated and hasn't fixed (and shows no interest in fixing) his most declaring flaws.

I feel you on D'lo getting a pass. A lot of that has to do with him playing in Minnesota on a non-contending team.

Tobias looking reinvigorated. Didn't he play for Doc in LA?

correct.

Seems like brett offense had him in a funk, so far in docs offense it seems he picked up right where he left off at in LA under docs offense

well and hes actually at his correct position now deff helps too

I haven’t slandered D Lo but I def been laughing at the wolves thinkin they in “win now mode” by combining yo with KAT :lol:

Well they are in "win now" mode. They have two young "stars" and they don't have their pick the season so there's no benefit to taking. I can already see KAT demanding a trade after next season. That team has no present and no future.

KAT is probably two years away before he can credibly demand a trade.

Which is about the time the T'Pups even have a chance of chasing the playoffs because the roster and coaching is putrid.

like i said there is a certain few of yall that hate and its pretty damn obvious.. maybe yall jealous he aint on yall squad iunno though

you deff one of them along with lawdog yall stay quoting me every time i mention simmons lol
R9a9e43731b50561bee2179cb48a35cfe

Not even trying to hate but I don't think anyone has ever done an inventory of their team's roster and thought "****, man...we really need a Ben Simmons type to get over the hump and reach the next level." I think everyone would admit he has value but that doesn't mean they would want him on their team. That's not to say he should be out of the league. SOME TEAM would max him out and unfortunately for you that team was the Sixers and you're stuck with him :lol:

Here are a few players making more money than Jaylen Brown this season:

Buddy Hield
Jrue Holiday
Nikola Vucevic
Al Horford
Otto Porter
D Lo
Andrew Wiggins
Steven Adams
Kyle Lowry
Pascal Siakim
Ben Simmons
John Wall
Blake Griffin

literally no reason for this post. Just wanted to point that out since dude’s been playing like a top 5-7 player so far this season. 27PPG on over 50% shooting and great defense. Absurd

kuz still better tho I guess

R9a9e43731b50561bee2179cb48a35cfe

Not even trying to hate but I don't think anyone has ever done an inventory of their team's roster and thought "****, man...we really need a Ben Simmons type to get over the hump and reach the next level." I think everyone would admit he has value but that doesn't mean they would want him on their team. That's not to say he should be out of the league. SOME TEAM would max him out and unfortunately for you that team was the Sixers and you're stuck with him :lol:

you say stuck with him like I as a sixer fan care.. I DONT

i am very happy to have him, I already told you I'm glad we didn't trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom