⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame Bron. All he cares about is cash. The rumor can be that he's nahhhh, nooo let's not, too soon....but just like the bubble, he could've put his foot down and didn't.

If Bron say we playing...we playing tbh.

- Pat Bev
1618327565234.gif

The Nuggets have/had a relatively short window before finances become an issue. Jokic and Murray are making max money, MPJ will surely ask for the max in the summer and Gordon entering the last year of his deal next season. :smh:

Nugs window may have just officially been shut.

Denver is cooked. Clippers caught a break
Damn I was looking forward to the nuggets smoking the clippers again
I think the math was making Nuggets-Lakers in round one the most likely matchup. But ya, Nuggets won't be able to catch the Clippers now. Hell, if Nuggets flounder and AD/Bron return soon enough the Lakers might be able to get to #4 in the West.

I think the math was making Nuggets-Lakers in round one the most likely matchup. But ya, Nuggets won't be able to catch the Clippers now. Hell, if Nuggets flounder and AD/Bron return soon enough the Lakers might be able to get to #4 in the West.
Will be interesting to see how hard they get hit by this... For all Dallas' weird losses to bad teams, they're still only 4.5 behind the Nuggets with a tie-breaker in hand.

Schedule ain't all that friendly for Denver, either.

IDK if I could put this on him. He was trying to win the game. Steph was still in as well.

It was a pretty chippy game (not that it had anything to do with the injury).
He knew he was hobbled and ran him 33 out the gate. Irresponsible. Minute's restrictions are a thing. I can't see it any other way man, this was bad judgment.

Actually could see them maybe falling to 6 and matching up with them in the 1st rd. Show and Blazers moving up to the 4/5 matchup.

Yeah that was what i was kinda insinuating good thing they got Gordon not saying he’s Murray but it helps

Mavs ain't trying to move up. May be in their best interest not to anyway.

He knew he was hobbled and ran him 33 out the gate. Irresponsible. Minute's restrictions are a thing. I can't see it any other way man, this was bad judgment.
Minutes restrictions should be imposed by the pt’s and the training staff . They should know better since they are the ones working on him physically .

Someone please enlighten me over this Steph obsession with some of y'all.

Why can't some people stand to see the man win? He's so entertaining to watch.

He looks too much like the common man but he isn't rough around the edges like Mr. Iverson.

Essentially, people can't deal with someone that looks soft dominating their superheros.

Mavs ain't trying to move up. May be in their best interest not to anyway.
They're definitely not pushing for it, it doesn't feel like...

Feels like they're fine staying at 7 and matching up with either the Clips or Phoenix depending on how that shakes out.

I have no idea what the mavs are doing with Luka and KP they are in and out of the lineup .

That should be on his assistants/ training staff telling him. The head coach is there to coach his team to win the the game.
*Not trying to argue*

Head Coaches disregard intel ALL the time man.

We have ZERO idea what was/wasn't communicated to Coach Malone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom