⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a fan of Gobert but hes more important to the Jazz than Mitchell at least in the regular season

The media really couldn't have asked for a bigger gift this year than these Nets man :lol:

They're a walking content/topic machine every single day every week with that roster
skip and shannon and all other shows got material for the week
i feel like shannon and kd just trolling one another

His advanced numbers aren't great but 27/5/5 on the best team in the league absolutely should put him in the running.

I'd say Embiid goes back to the front but wild that he's going to miss 20 games or so and get it but that's the season. Maybe the D. Mitch train gets to rolling more if he keeps up his pace of play.
RE: D-Mitch. I found this interesting.
484B80C3-7D2C-4C07-A254-B82BFF70DEAA.jpeg

I know the league is different but given the injuries and scenario we’re in with all the injuries, he has a case.

Yeah. If he plays in the majority of remaining games, puts up solid numbers and the Jazz hold on to the one seed, I’m thinking he just might get it.

Probably going to be one of the weirder MVP votes ever in terms of how the voting is spread out between a bunch of guys.

And - yes biased - but Kawhi should get some consideration too.

Shannon's job, like what he actually gets paid a salary to do Monday through Friday, is to talk about athletes on television yet he's telling an athlete who is calling him out to talk to him in private. At least Skip would have invited him to come on the show.

RE: D-Mitch. I found this interesting.
484B80C3-7D2C-4C07-A254-B82BFF70DEAA.jpeg

I know the league is different but given the injuries and scenario we’re in with all the injuries, he has a case.

Gobert is the best player on the team. Mitchell has taken his game up to another level tho. It’s great to see.

What kinda money is he going to be looking at in the offseason?

He wasn't a great fit for the old Mavs roster pre-Luka, but he seems like a damn good fit for what they're trying to do now. Still can't believe he turned down the money they offered him 4 years ago.

Also, shoutout 53 year old Taj Gibson for giving us impactful minutes while Robinson has been out.

Never understood how teams/contenders letting him slip for the minimum. He’s a dawg defensively. He reaches a lot, but gets crazy steals and always blows **** up. Him and Richaun Holmes got crazy energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom