⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
at one point we had all the C

glad to see guys like holmes/Noel find peace with other teams although (noel been getting shipped)

Okafor never seemed to pan out like those 2

RE: D-Mitch. I found this interesting.
484B80C3-7D2C-4C07-A254-B82BFF70DEAA.jpeg

I know the league is different but given the injuries and scenario we’re in with all the injuries, he has a case.
This is misleading. Look at who Rose played with vs who Mitchell has as teammates. Night and day. Conley ain't Memphis Conley, but he looks damn good this year. Then you got Bogdonovic Ingles and you got all that offense coming off the bench in 6th many of the year Clarkson.

If Joe’s last attempted NBA comeback, after his dominant run in the Big 3, didn’t work out, I’m not expecting much 3 years later.

But great if it works out for him.

If Joe’s last attempted NBA comeback, after his dominant run in the Big 3, didn’t work out, I’m not expecting much 3 years later.

But great if it works out for him.
didn't the pistons bring him in after his big 3 mvp, but waived him to keep christian wood

What kinda money is he going to be looking at in the offseason?

He wasn't a great fit for the old Mavs roster pre-Luka, but he seems like a damn good fit for what they're trying to do now. Still can't believe he turned down the money they offered him 4 years ago.

Gonna be a 30 for 30 about that someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom