⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol, tell your franchise player to come into the season in better shape next time and maybe y'all won't get off to such a slow start.

Dummy owners voted for a 4-game cash grab.

The play-in games are fundamentally stupid. 82 games as it is under normal circumstances is already too many. Now we wanna make them matter even less. :lol: :smh:

laff.gif

Shannon got popcorn muscles

I ain't saying the _ Mike Tyson but it's stories about Shannon from his playing days, don't let the playful attitude fool you. :lol:

Shannon's job, like what he actually gets paid a salary to do Monday through Friday, is to talk about athletes on television yet he's telling an athlete who is calling him out to talk to him in private. At least Skip would have invited him to come on the show.

I respect somebody handling it away from cameras because _'s energy change when it's just ya'll 2. :lol:

Skip invites dudes on the show because it benefits him. Ratings go up, his name goes up. That's why Skip been baiting Lebron for years. This ain't the first time Shannon and KD done got into it and Shannon has said it before whenever somebody had a issue with him they get on the phone and handle it.

KD don’t want pressure with Shannon. That’s why he tryna do everything via SM and not threaten him to meet up :lol:

But it's not an 82 game season this year. It's 72 and most of the teams last year played around 71 I think. If the Mavs were in 4th place, neither one of them would have anything to say about it.
Maybe not.

But it is still a cash grab and nothing more. Good for business, but makes zero sense for basketball.

didn't the pistons bring him in after his big 3 mvp, but waived him to keep christian wood

YUP. Everybody with a brain knew he was done and wouldn’t make it past training camp.

But let the majority of the fans tell it, he was blackballed and deserved a roster spot because the analytics guys, who run the league.... hate joe Johnson for being a real one from the early 00s “bucket getter” basketball.

Lifelong hooper tho. Shoutout to iso Joe! First playoff series I ever went to, was him giving the 08 Celtics hell at Philips arena :pimp:.

luka got cuban using his bully pulpit to try to switch up the rules

he's a ***** for that. that dude can't be more coddled than he already is. always whining to refs, always got something to cry about how unfair the nba is to him and his team

I don't think he OR Kyrie or falling into anything :lol:

They are doing this on purpose. I called this before the season.
That's fair too. I said in the past that a part of me thinks they are meta and lean into this to further their respective legacies/branding. :lol:

I respect somebody handling it away from cameras because _'s energy change when it's just ya'll 2. :lol:
KD don’t want pressure with Shannon. That’s why he tryna do everything via SM and not threaten him to meet up :lol:

I just find it funny that KD ran into trouble as a result of a DM exchange like two weeks ago and the first thing Shannon responds with is "Let's take this to the DMs." :lol: Now I know Shannon wouldn't go the Rapaport route but to even propose that is funny.

KD learned the hard way and is airing out his grievances for the world to see. Progress right before our eyes :smokin

i had to look up what team noel was playing for
thought he was with the pels for some reason :lol:

Man we neee Nets team to lose this year to anybody, the drama to ensue from the two weirods Kyrie and KD will be comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom