⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop Juelzing right now.

What consequences? What "notable" free agent did the Boston Celtics miss on because of what happened to IT?

Would those same "notable" free agents have jumped through the door to play for them led by a washed IT? Would that have made them more attractive for AD?

In all honesty. Top free agents aren’t viewing Boston as an attractive destination regardless of how things went down with IT.

Yeah IT got a bad break. But players have had a perception about Boston long before that Danny Ainge situation. If that move happens in a more popular market for NBA guys like Miami or so. I doubt anyone blinks an eye.

In all honesty. Top free agents aren’t viewing Boston as an attractive destination regardless of how things went down with IT.

Yeah IT got a bad break. But players have had a perception about Boston long before that Danny Ainge situation. If that move happens in a more popular market for NBA guys like Miami or so. I doubt anyone blinks an eye.

Yeah. I don’t think players care about things like Celtics/IT situation nearly these as much as some fans and media like to suggest. Like how people were saying FAs would stay away from the Clippers because “they did Blake dirty” by trading him. Nope.

Sure they care about how an organization is run generally, but they’re probably not going to make conclusions just based off one or two incidents with particular guys.

Yeah. I don’t think players care about things like Celtics/IT situation nearly these as much as some fans and media like to suggest. Like how people were saying FAs would stay away from the Clippers because “they did Blake dirty” by trading him. Nope.

Sure they care about how an organization is run generally, but they’re probably not going to make conclusions just based off one or two incidents with particular guys.

At the end of the day. It’s ultimately a business. These executives and gm’s realize it. Most players do. It’s usually just the fans who don’t lol.

While gm’s are trying to improve the team at any cost, I’m sure a lot of them want to do right by guys in the process if doing both are possible. But they’re not going to hesitate to trade someone if it ultimately means improving the team either.

Same way for players. If you got that leverage when free agency comes around, by all means use it. If the organization you’re leaving did right by you during your time there, it makes sense to leave on good terms, but if they didn’t, F em.

Perk said "we all wanted to be lightskin". We who *****? :lol:
I know they don't got them all that colonized in Texas
And what does that have to do with basketball?
Just weird all around :lol:

*****s thought perk was upset, whole time.....he was just mesmerized :smh: :lol:

21DF0515-DC4B-42E8-9BA5-1E74793BEED6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom