Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year guys.

Five (realistic) fights I'd like to see made in 2020.

1. Loma vs. Teo
2. Pac vs. Mikey
3. Crawford vs. Porter
4. AJ vs. the winner of Fury-Wilder II
5. Derevianchenko vs. Charlo

I don't think Wilder and Fury are fighting anyone else but each other in 2020 since they have a 3rd fight signed already as well

According to bob loma/teo is already made.

Crawford fights a josesito lopez ccaliber type opponent.

Had no clue they already signed wilder fury 3 smh.

According to bob loma/teo is already made.

Crawford fights a josesito lopez ccaliber type opponent.

Had no clue they already signed wilder fury 3 smh.

Loser gets a 40-60 split for the third fight is the agreement according to Bob. It's probably going to happen but to play devils advocate, IMO the PPV is going to flop because they are going to want to charge something outrageous, and the loser of the fight might decide it's not worth it. Ruiz-Wilder, and AJ-Fury are both fights that are going to probably be a lot more profitable than this one, and both those fights are still there regardless of the outcome of this rematch.

They're going to charge $100 like the Floyd PPVs, Top Rank side have been making delusional statements that this fight will break the ppv record of Floyd and Manny

Loser gets a 40-60 split for the third fight is the agreement according to Bob. It's probably going to happen but to play devils advocate, IMO the PPV is going to flop because they are going to want to charge something outrageous, and the loser of the fight might decide it's not worth it. Ruiz-Wilder, and AJ-Fury are both fights that are going to probably be a lot more profitable than this one, and both those fights are still there regardless of the outcome of this rematch.

Good fight for Ryan at this stage of his career, if he can beat him more impressive than Tank and Farmer he can make a statement

I’m kinda rooting for Fury just because I know we’ll actually get a unification match this year if he wins.

why would you keep barking Crawford... Its not gonna be all fun and sweet when its time to step in the ring. Your just making Spence want to train even harder to stop you when yall fight :lol:

New thread :nthat::nthat::nthat:

I’m a fan of Bud but he need to chill with all these emotional hissy fits. Not a good look when you knew damn well what you were gonna get for signing with Top Rank. That’s not to say that my mans shouldn’t eat or provide for his family but when he saw all those guys and belts on that other side he knew he was gonna either take his time or take smaller purses to get those other fights.

it just looks bad for Bud to start complaining about all this now when he knew what it was from the jump.

To make it worse he called out Porter and when Porter’s pop said “we’re listening”, well now he want to change his tune and say he don’t want that fight, but he wants Danny Garcia cause he better?!?!?!? Like what???

Check his resume. Errol Spence has been with pbc and was avoided by every "top" pbc welterweight for over 3 years. Nothing would be different no matter who terence Crawford signed with. You cant force fighters to fight

New thread :nthat::nthat::nthat:

I’m a fan of Bud but he need to chill with all these emotional hissy fits. Not a good look when you knew damn well what you were gonna get for signing with Top Rank. That’s not to say that my mans shouldn’t eat or provide for his family but when he saw all those guys and belts on that other side he knew he was gonna either take his time or take smaller purses to get those other fights.

it just looks bad for Bud to start complaining about all this now when he knew what it was from the jump.

To make it worse he called out Porter and when Porter’s pop said “we’re listening”, well now he want to change his tune and say he don’t want that fight, but he wants Danny Garcia cause he better?!?!?!? Like what???

Exactly. It’s a bad look. If I’m Spence I don’t even respond or entertain this fool. I tell him stop talking and go fight Porter. Bomac is probably putting the battery in his back.

Crawford gonna end up psyching himself out.

I’m not mad at Crawford in principle, he’s trying to publicly force their hand. But it’s terrible timing now that Errol is recovering from the car crash.

Back
Top Bottom