OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matt Campbell? If you can get Matt Campbell why would you even bother w/ Stoops

I think they were shooting for Bob but that ship looks to have sailed lol

Matt is who leads the Vegas odds and Vegas is normally on point

On the radio here in Tally is big talks of Matt so im guessing Matt if Bob is out

Vegas is usually so wrong with these early odds :lol:. Just have to let it play out.

Campbell is a midwest guy. Not saying he'll stay at Iowa State, but if he's coaching college it won't be in the south.

If Campbell bolts anywhere it will be for the NFL imo, him to FSU is a pipedream

I think he would need an intermediate step before becoming an NFL head coach (unless you're discussing in becoming an NFL coordinator). Has there ever been a college coach who has gone from a non blue blood program to being an NFL head coach?

I think he would need an intermediate step before becoming an NFL head coach (unless you're discussing in becoming an NFL coordinator). Has there ever been a college coach who has gone from a non blue blood program to being an NFL head coach?

Harbaugh at Stanford to San Fran
Kelly at Oregon to Eagles
I think Tom Coughlin went from BC to the Jags, right?

Or am I misinterpreting your question?

Yeah I don’t get having LSU at 2 considering who they’ve beaten. I’m sure they’ll be 1 next week if they beat Bama, or Bama will be 1.

I’m curious to see if they use the AP rankings When advertising the game which had Bama/LSU 1 and 2

I never put anything into these first rankings.

The committee stays setting match ups together to generate buzz. Make it seem like a certain match up means something.

Back
Top Bottom