OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AC6D34B1-7542-440B-95A9-8ED1B5251A3E.gif

It's interesting that Shavers is transferring. He was supposed to get some major PT this year. I expect a large amount of transfers in June and July once the depth chart starts to shake out at most schools. We'd usually see transfers after spring practice but with no spring, I still expect A lot of players to be on the move

Shavers needs to just go play baseball.

Also - Harbaugh's lame *** would wear dockers and a tucked in polo to a political protest. :lol: :lol:

It's interesting that Shavers is transferring. He was supposed to get some major PT this year. I expect a large amount of transfers in June and July once the depth chart starts to shake out at most schools. We'd usually see transfers after spring practice but with no spring, I still expect A lot of players to be on the move
I've seen it predicted (no idea if theres any legitimacy to it) that without the strength coach you guys took from them a lot of the polayers won't want to stick around. That he was kinda the team Rabbi and they were more connected to him than Saban.

giphy.gif

A 2021 athlete from Las Vegas whose recruitment took off with spring evals this year

Last edited:
Lemme be WitnessDabo for a sec and predict his statement

“Right now we are focused on keeping our players safe and trying to get them in shape for the season while minimizing risk to possible viral exposure. We are about family here at Clemson and family takes care of and looks out for family. Right now our family is hurting because a young man who has given everything for his family is hurt and is facing the uncertainty that injuries brings. We know that god will take care of all of this. That is where I am and where this team at this time. Good day, go Tigers.”

Every decision maker at the LAPD needs to resign. This is just the 1000th in a list of recent idiotic decisions.

You’re detaining protesters in Jackie Robinson?

Same LAPD where the top cop said the protestors were as much to blame for George Floyd's murder as the cops that killed him.

Back
Top Bottom