OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Good on Marv for letting his voice be heard. :pimp: . If you felt what was done was not enough then say it on the same forum that your coach used (or allowed to be used) to extol on what they did

There was a generated text sent out to everyone but it put the impetus on the kid to reach back out to Norvell & Co. if they wanted to talk about the situation.

Personally, with what’s going on, I feel like you shouldn’t leave that up to the players and have had set times to speak with all of them individually or in groups. Esp as a new man on the job and as the leader of a program.

The response from this will tell me all I need to know about him. This is the definition of an unforced error and all the blowback he's receiving is all on him

Last edited:
Good on Marv for letting his voice be heard. :pimp: . If you felt what was done was not enough then say it on the same forum that your coach used (or allowed to be used) to extol on what they did

There was a generated text sent out to everyone but it put the impetus on the kid to reach back out to Norvell & Co. if they wanted to talk about the situation.

Personally, with what’s going on, I feel like you shouldn’t leave that up to the players and have had set times to speak with all of them individually or in groups. Esp as a new man on the job and as the leader of a program.

The response from this will tell me all I need to know about him. This is the definition of an unforced error and all the blowback he's receiving is all on him

Willie Taaggart wouldn't have ****ed this up 👀

Jake Fromm...

I mean... can we get a legit check? :nerd: atlsfinest atlsfinest

1591292955299.png

Not surprised at all. Should've gone undrafted. Got rid of Fields for that bum.

damn Jake, I ain't surprised though.

Another instance where it helps to see how people truly feel. The closet ones are the ones we gotta worry about.

I mean... can we get a legit check? :nerd: atlsfinest atlsfinest

1591292955299.png

Seems legit, he's a white dude who comes from a wealthy family in South Georgia. There's a 50/50 shot he was racist just knowing those things.Talk about a crappy year for Jake Fromm. He went from getting early round pick buzz in the NFL to leaving early, going in the fifth round and now potentially getting cut before he ever plays a game. Life comes at you fast.

Back
Top Bottom