OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that from that espn list they just did? So strange to me they had the 2019 Buckeye team but not the 2015 which was a far bigger disappointment
In think this was a separate convo happening on twitter last week then ESPN (probably) stole the idea and did an article based on it.

I think ESPN had 2008 and 2005 usc at 14 and 15 respectively and 2000 miami isn’t even on the list which is all very silly.

In think this was a separate convo happening on twitter last week then ESPN (probably) stole the idea and did an article based on it.

I think ESPN had 2008 and 2005 usc at 14 and 15 respectively and 2000 miami isn’t even on the list which is all very silly.

Yeah their list was a little mind boggling for me. I truly didn’t expect to see last years Ohio State team on there and definitely thought 2015 would be. That was one of the biggest letdown egotistical mismanaged seasons I’ve ever seen

Face coverings during athletic training? Good luck.

Or maybe I’m reading that wrong and it’s only when in the facility.
Ha it's gotta be the latter, can you imagine wearing masks mid summer in So Cal??

Well judging by WA state's constant extending of closures (an announcement to extend phase 1 in Seattle past June 1 is expected today) it seems hard to see UW getting back to any type of practices until at least July. The money they could lose if the UM game doesn't go down would be massive though...

Ha it's gotta be the latter, can you imagine wearing masks mid summer in So Cal??

Well judging by WA state's constant extending of closures (an announcement to extend phase 1 in Seattle past June 1 is expected today) it seems hard to see UW getting back to any type of practices until at least July. The money they could lose if the UM game doesn't go down would be massive though...

Rates are holding steady - stage 2 isn’t coming soon

yeah cause I’m gonna believe a Texas am fan over me who has been following this program for 26 years.
What’s hard to believe?

That the guy that just turned in the most successful decade in program history isn’t working hard? Doesn’t want to win? Isn’t doing everything he reasonably can?

Nobody anywhere in America thinks David Shaw isn’t a great football coach or isn’t working hard enough.

What’s hard to believe?

That the guy that just turned in the most successful decade in program history isn’t working hard? Doesn’t want to win? Isn’t doing everything he reasonably can?

Nobody anywhere in America thinks David Shaw isn’t a great football coach or isn’t working hard enough.

I mean I clearly laid it out for you in prior post. Not hard to see this program is in the ****ter.

Rivals is reporting that JT Daniels is heading to Georgia. If true, very odd choice seeing as we're bringing in a five-star freshman next year.
Screenshot_20200528-103809_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now 247 Sports is reporting it as well. As a Georgia fan, obviously I'd love to have a talented quarterback like JT Daniels on the roster but my biggest fear is getting in another quarterback log jam that eventually leads to transfers.
Screenshot_20200528-105101_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom