***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Big money league draft tonight. I like everyone else wasn’t sure if we’d have a season so I didn’t ramp up research until 2 weeks ago. Planned on going opposite of everyone else and go WR/WR. However, the 2nd pick surprisingly was Lamar, which left me no choice but to take Barkley at 3.
4ED57DDE-432A-45DF-8590-C44EA45A5A81.jpeg
A49A969D-03D4-4031-A833-628686ED1D24.jpeg

12 team league, .5 PPR, 10th pick. I didn't do any research this year because I was lazy. I don't even know how I did drafting was

Capture.PNG

8th pick

12 team .5 ppr

I feel like my team is ***, thought I was gonna start off with running backs to start then micheal Thomas landed in my lap and I didn’t wanna start by drafting Chubb

B99FA1D3-0CFB-4B21-B4A3-1A3462884133.png

With Fournette gone DJ Chark 🦈 is about to eat this year. I picked him up in the 4th round in a 12 team PPR league
That's what I'm thinking as well, picked him up in 5th round of my 12 team .5 PPR league. I had fifth pick if that matters.

With Fournette gone DJ Chark 🦈 is about to eat this year. I picked him up in the 4th round in a 12 team PPR league
Was aiming for him but he got taken right before me

I wanted golladay too I think he makes a big leap this season with healthy Stanford

I took Marvin Jones because for where he goes in the draft, steal. Dude always eats

My next one is tomorrow got 8th pick of 12, standard. Mock going RB RB still looking good to get 2 WR1s in the 3rd and 4th. Mahomes and Lamar are drf gonna get taken early which will open up some good picks

My latest mock 8/12 standard. Not bad i dont think, lobby made it 7 rounds before a cpl autopicks started happening.

20200902_101300.jpg

*edit* NVM. This thread is always such trash. Have fun boys.

Last edited:
Need to start doing research. Have a draft on Monday in the league I won last year. Everyone trying to go RB-RB with first two picks? Feel like if you get 1-5 in first round, you could get a solid RB2 in the second round.

I haven't looked at it much this year but i've looked at some industry mocks and outside of all the top RBs they were all going zero RB and loading up on WRs. Must be the new flavor of the month.

just got done with my money league, was more prepared than I was for my close circle friends league. Had the 10th pick and Mahomes was available so i scooped him.

need help with my keeper. lose the round that the player was picked and I'm picking 2nd in the draft this season:

1st michael thomas
2nd dalvin cook
3rd chris godwin

all those mocks the past week gave me false hope. my league didnt pick like any of the random folks in the mocks. i knew it wasnt going to be similar but man my team look poo on paper imo

i hope its the opposite :frown:

QB: Allen
RB: CEH Carson Hunt L.Murray
WR: OBJ Woods Chark Debo P.Williams
TE: Engram
K: Lambo
D: Saints

if im lucky i'll finished 3rd place again (4th year in a row)

all those mocks the past week gave me false hope. my league didnt pick like any of the random folks in the mocks. i knew it wasnt going to be similar but man my team look poo on paper imo

i hope its the opposite :frown:

QB: Allen
RB: CEH Carson Hunt L.Murray
WR: OBJ Woods Chark Debo P.Williams
TE: Engram
K: Lambo
D: Saints

if im lucky i'll finished 3rd place again (4th year in a row)
Idc for Allen but your team looks good IMO

and that’s mainly if CEH is as good as people are hyping him to be.

Idc for Allen but your team looks good IMO

and that’s mainly if CEH is as good as people are hyping him to be.

Yeah QB at that point in the 11th was norhing to be happy about so i took him in hopes of something similar to last year. I hope CEH is good im gonna be pissed because i went away from my plan in taking jacobs since Chiefs are the better team and should be in positive game script

I didnt walk away feeling like i did good, so thats really where the attitude comes from. Also didnt like taking beckham but yeah

I got ranked as the worst drafted team so hopefully the notion of those automated rankings is true and i finish 1st

Back
Top Bottom