***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I dropped the ball on deebo too and went with the Hinton experiment.. :rofl:
I stashed him on the bench, but I'm a Niner fan and have watched every one of his games.

Knowing Shanahan I felt that he was going to scheme a majority of the offense to him.

As we try and make a playoff push I implore yall to grab him off waivers if he's available.

Looks like I’m gonna win in both my leagues, thus keeping my chances for the last playoff spot alive. Picked up GB D last minute also. :pimp:

:smh: @ Kamara putting up 5 pts, while Murray was EATING on my bench. Taysom Hill really bout to ruin my season fam. Now I'm legit contemplating whether I should start Murray over Kamara next week.

Rodgers and these goal line TD throws is so annoying.

TD pass for 12, 5 and 2 yards. Hate this **** as a Aaron Jones owner.
Bro how do you think I feel

idiotic

zero chance to win a chip with the way this team treats that guy

Montgomery and Robinson doin all this scoring when Mahomes and Henry already won me my week. Feels like a waste lol.

I could always use the points though in case someone ties my record

Rodgers and these goal line TD throws is so annoying.

TD pass for 12, 5 and 2 yards. Hate this **** as a Aaron Jones owner.
Bro how do you think I feel

idiotic

zero chance to win a chip with the way this team treats that guy

1. Rodgers is trying to pad his stats, knowing he's trailing Mahomes in MVP race
2. GB is intentionally not allowing Aaron Jones to shine, get more carries/TDs so they can find an excuse not to pay him the money he'd want

So got damn infuriating. Basically making Jones unusable

One of the matchups in my league. With a Thursday like this you can have a worry free sunday (both teams) :sick:

Screenshot_20201126-174504_Fantasy.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Screenshot_20201130-073022_Fantasy.jpg

Down 20 with my Russ and Seattle D Vs D. Johnson... would have been an easy win except my opponent had Hill :smh:

1. Rodgers is trying to pad his stats, knowing he's trailing Mahomes in MVP race
2. GB is intentionally not allowing Aaron Jones to shine, get more carries/TDs so they can find an excuse not to pay him the money he'd want

So got damn infuriating. Basically making Jones unusable
I have no choice but to use him

what a waste tho :lol:

y’all in leagues where Deebo still available???

I drafted him in almost every league and stashed him up until now. WR1 easily the moment he steps on the field

I drafted him in almost every league and stashed him up until now. WR1 easily the moment he steps on the field

I drafted him but my WR position was blah to the point fulgham and higgins were my WR1/2 and the way RB were getting hurt didnt have the room to hold him. I dropped him like 3 weeks ago at least i think and he's been there. I just f'd up and forgot to get him back before the game started yesterday. I was too busy watching the ending of the early games

You’ve got that in the bag.

5 points from Kamara is sickening tho.

Taysom is really stealing his sauce.

I’m 8th in waiver order, but I’m going to see if I can slide on Murray.

Not my team my friends but i text him thursday telling him that sucked but he still got a chance. Sure enough he's up for now

Luckily was able to pick up Deebo to play in the flex. Had Tim Patrick in there but the Denver QB situation was too ugly to gamble on and glad I benched him.

Any chance Jameis takes over at QB? I know game script played a factor but only 78 passing yards from Taysom? Smh. Need Mike to be that gamebreaker player during the playoff run but don’t think that’ll happen with Taysom under center. All season I’ve only had 3 weeks where one skill player has had multiple TDs.

someone actually dropped him the other day in my league, forgot why

didn't scoop him since im loaded with WR although I don't even know how I can trust Michael Thomas going forward since Tysom hill sucks

.5ppr I need 29 points from Big Ben, Lockett and Goedert for the win

standard league, I’m up 12 with Miles Sanders left against my opponent’s Russ

Got Goedert/Sanders vs his D Johnson/Steeler D, up 8 points currently. Think I got it but need PHI offense to show out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom