***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Going to have QB issues each week. Started Cam but got Josh Allen on my bench.

I’m still up though with Cupp, Saqquon, and legatron to go.

Kamari couldn’t do that last year? Lolollll

No Brees and Thomas didn’t do jack

still might be good unless higbee puts up nothing which can happen

Down 14 against Woods and Akers and he’s done after that while I still got Cupp, Legatron and Saqquon tomorrow night. This is going to be close. Being stressed on MNF is back :lol:

Last edited:
Still got a chance in both my leagues. But not looking good in either one of them :smh:

Damn, should’ve started Josh Allen
I feel like he got some hype coming into the year but not nearly enough in my opinion. Dude was QB 6 last year and he really isn't very good at all lol. He should at least improve some and they upgraded his weapons. Him and Cam were my favorite pairing where I couldn't get Kyler. Need the running QBs these days.

I do mostly auctions for my football drafting. I think im just gonna target Zeke every year until he falls off. He's just so steady, safe and never injured. It's easy to say McCaffrey for this year and I would have taken him at 1 of course but he went really high in my auctions.

Down 25 with Saqquon left to go tomorrow. 49ers D let me down. Streaming whoever is playing the Browns this year :lol:

Don’t even know what to make of the JK Dobbins and the Ravens backfield at this point. Seems like a mess and I might want to use it as an early season trade bait.

I got Henry in one league trying to take the lead and get a victory ..
I going against Henry in another league to secured a victory..

Don’t even know what to make of the JK Dobbins and the Ravens backfield at this point. Seems like a mess and I might want to use it as an early season trade bait.

I have Taylor/Dobbins on my bench/as possible flex options, with the Mack injury I think I'm gonna hold onto Dobbins as an RB4.
Edelman was my flex this week, I feel like I should have Taylor in that slot now going forward though.

Back
Top Bottom