***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Need to add a defense as well :rolleyes
Eagles
Chargers
Packers
Eagles easy, surprised their available this late in the week.
Is it really just that easy? Eagles didnt do all that great vs them last yr and they missing players right?

I over think sometimes tho lol
Haskins is trash

that a the way I look at it, but its the NFL so anything can happen on any given Sunday

:smh:

The immediate play is DJax, the season long guy prob us Raegor (based on analysis/hype).

Drop Rojo

My bad whoever i said droo RoJo to :rolleyes

I took beckham early-ish (regretted immediately) but im prob gonna sit him. Use Woods & Chark, throw Hunt in the flex
Start OBJ bro
Lol that same mindset hurt people last year. Just wondering your reasoning? Cuz he didnt do s*** vs Ravens last year

Beckham with a cool 2.2 outing :smh:

2 of my 3 suqads showed up :smokin. Work league team sucked again continuing from last year

Saw OBJ on the board and knew TRASH one read roll out Baker Mayfield was his QB so I said hell no :lol:

As I'm pretty thin at RB I went ahead and put in a claim for Nyheim Hines as he could see lots of targets out of the backfield moving forward (I know not too get too excited about week 1 numbers though lol). Any other RBs to target who may be FA's in 12 team .5 PPR leagues?

Saw OBJ on the board and knew TRASH one read roll out Baker Mayfield was his QB so I said hell no :lol:
people fall for the same trap year after year

wasn't touching him with a 10 foot pole even if he slipped 1-2 rounds. luckily I have some idiots in my league who grabbed him quickly.

Looking at available TEs right, damn feel like everyone in my league took 2 TEs. I see they got Taysom Hill listed as a TE now, im bout to make that move since he does everything out there sneaky play

Juju just put me up by 6 with that TD, my opponent still has Barkley.
Could really use conner right now

Opponent going off. I have Rodgers, Slayton and Hines on my bench smh

I got the Titans Defense and my opponent is done :blush::blush::blush:
AA723C56-F562-445F-95AA-9B0792322C3F.jpeg

I’m gettin whooped so it doesnt matter but Gostkowski has -3 for me rn :rofl: he’s gotta be costing a bunch a people in close matchups a W right now

Looking at available TEs right, damn feel like everyone in my league took 2 TEs. I see they got Taysom Hill listed as a TE now, im bout to make that move since he does everything out there sneaky play
Yeah I kind of want to do this...I feel the second I use him though he won't hit the field. His role is kinda still too all over the place. They use him like last game for a few weeks then maybe we have something

Scooped up Corey Davis as a late plug and play and barring any stat corrections I should have the W :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom