***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Is Snell or Hines the move here as the guy to get? I’ve got 4th pick on waivers and it’s PPR.

Hope Brees and MT can light up the raiders next Monday.

playing against the biggest mouth/troll in the league
As owner of both I support this message lol. I really hope the Saints get back to more traditional passing and not trying to get cute with the wildcat sets and less involvement of Taysom Hill would also be appreciated.

Is Snell or Hines the move here as the guy to get? I’ve got 4th pick on waivers and it’s PPR.

Running Back
M. Brown
Snell
Hines
Adams/Perine

Wide Receiver
S. Miller
P. Campbell (may have been drafted)
P. Williams (prob was drafted)

Going heavy on Hines.
Lost Jarwin so taking a flyer w/ Olsen.
Went 0-4, first time I lost all my matchups. Wtf

Someone my league dropped kerryon

gonna have to scoop him if I can

4B4B6458-8293-4042-B18E-F3CE76BCA0CF.gif

2nd on waivers so got claims in for Hines and Malcolm Brown. Dropped Mack already so whoever I get will be a solid flex option going forward.

I got Jonathan Taylor, go for Hines for Insurance or Malcolm Brown potential flex start. 1/2 PPR

My RBs.

Zeke
James Conner
Jonathan Taylor
Lindsay
Duke Johnson Jr. (planning to drop for the above 2 mentioned)
Mattison

Emmanue Sanders might be a solid flex play too if he’s available. Basically should be eating up all the underneath and slot routes Thomas ran.

5th on waivers. Ain’t no chance of getting Hines or Brown. Not sure who I would prioritize over the other though, but I think I would go with Brown > Hines if I could.

How do you guys feel about Goedert? Had a good week 1, wondering if he’s worth a waiver claim.

Post your squad. Also does your waiver priority reset each week or stays until you use it?

I had last pick in a 12 team league .5 ppr

for waivers it says continual rolling list. That means I keep my #1 waiver if I don’t use it? This isn’t even my league. Just helping my cousin out with her team

405141FC-104E-44A4-90A4-CD836A9E22C5.jpeg

C7383547-625B-41FC-ACEB-256B7C66B950.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom