***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I had last pick in a 12 team league .5 ppr

for waivers it says continual rolling list. That means I keep my #1 waiver if I don’t use it? This isn’t even my league. Just helping my cousin out with her team

405141FC-104E-44A4-90A4-CD836A9E22C5.jpeg

C7383547-625B-41FC-ACEB-256B7C66B950.jpeg

I would grab Brown. You’ll have the Rams backfield locked up and yeah continual means once you use it, you will go to the bottom of the list.

I would grab Brown. You’ll have the Rams backfield locked up and yeah continual means once you use it, you will go to the bottom of the list.

thanks man. That’s what I was thinking. Unless something crazy happened, no matter what I would have the Rams rb1

I'd go Brown over Hines too but it's a coin flip imo. Might be another (profitable) Ekeler/Gordon scenario in Indy with Hines/Taylor, and who knows how long Brown is gonna keep that job for. He's got a 2nd and a 3rd rounder behind him. I'm going Hines in one league for the upside.

Parris Campbell is a WR I like too. Do we have an Ekeler-lite and Keenan Allen-lite in Indy with Rivers? :lol:

I like brown based off him being the veteran McVay trust. Cam def got more talent but still not ready probably till back half of the season

I'm going Hines over brown for now. Hines I feel can have value all year. Brown might not. I'll probably be wrong.

I need a flex/depth in one of my leagues. Thinking about trading Cam (I got Mahomes), I just don’t know what to value him at as far as a return.

Thinking of asking for:
My Cam + Edelman for his Hines + Diggs

This guy I’m targeting has DJ Moore & Courtland Sutton on his squad that I’m kinda eyeing too and He just picked up Jimmy G off waivers and is the only QB on his team so he’s desperate for a QB :lol: thoughts?

This dude also got Aaron Jones, Ekeler and Derek Henry on his squad.

this is a 10-team, 1 pt PPR league and we run 3starting WR’s in the lineup. Getting a 3rd WR and a Flex is tough.

Did you end up getting Goedert raider5 raider5 ?
Yea, in the league that I don’t even need him in tho :lol:

In the league I did need him in, surprisingly the guy that had the #2 waiver claim used it up on him. So Hines fell to me somehow with the #6 waiver claim. I had a slim hope Goedert would go unclaimed, and maybe I can snatch him up at 2am, didn’t expect him to go damn near first off waivers.

Went back to see the team that had the #1 waiver claim this week picked up, this foo picked up Duke Johnson and I’m willing to bet money he thought it was David Johnson :wow::rofl::rofl::rofl::wow:

I have one league that I do every year the tuesday after week 1. We did it last night. It’s always crazy how much changes so soon in regards to how people draft. Some try to throw week 1 and kinda target good players who had a bad game. Some overreact to big week 1 performances. I recommend more people try it. It’s wild lol

i knew i wouldnt land Brown in any league so i didnt make amy moves til this morning.

Work League Roster:
Q: Ben
R: Zeke, AJones, Mostert, Singletary
W: Evans, Gallup, Lockett, Slayton, D.Johnson
T: Henry
D: Rams
K: Koo

im thinking bout dropping Singletary for AP, Barber, or Robinson

With MT being out a couple weeks thought of add Sanders & let go of Dionte Johnson :frown: :rolleyes

Would y’all trade Mostert and one of Thielen and Juju for Nuk or is that a no? Here’s my roster for reference.

5915CD74-0A73-4969-BE4D-05C96D8B2D10.png

3D049DD7-E2E5-4D31-AF60-25B4940DB137.jpeg

Across three leagues I was able to scoop Logan Thomas (needed a TE having lost Jarwin + Kittle status up in the air), Tre'Quan Smith (MT13 out a few weeks) & Joshua Kelley for RB depth.

Would y’all trade Mostert and one of Thielen and Juju for Nuk or is that a no? Here’s my roster for reference.

5915CD74-0A73-4969-BE4D-05C96D8B2D10.png

3D049DD7-E2E5-4D31-AF60-25B4940DB137.jpeg

Why? This sounds like trading just to trade. I dont see the reasoning for trading those 2 guys just for Hopkins

With that team the only moves you should be making are streming defense & kicker

Why? This sounds like trading just to trade. I dont see the reasoning for trading those 2 guys just for Hopkins

With that team the only moves you should be making are streming defense & kicker

Good looks. Was leaning towards no anyways I don’t think I need to really upgrade anywhere.

Got Malcom off waivers and saw no one scooped Benny too so I picked him up and dropped Breida. Throwing Malcom in my flex over Montgomery

Back
Top Bottom