***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Got Malcom off waivers and saw no one scooped Benny too so I picked him up and dropped Breida. Throwing Malcom in my flex over Montgomery
I’m on the same boat. Throwing Brown in my flex over Montgomery.....unless Golladay is good to go Sunday.

Jones AP & Snell sitting there (10tm std), would ya drop mattison for any?

My RB: CMC Carson Hunt Gordon Mattison Murray

I got Hunt in for RB2 and Carson in the flex. Would Snell be a better play than Hunt. Conner will be hurt again within a 2-3 weeks once he comes back, like always

Standard league.
Pick up MVS and drop Mecole Hardman?

0.5PPR
Mike Williams (Chargers), P. Campbell (Indy) and drop Mecole Hardman? And which to target?

Your squad is good to go. Let others deal with Pitt backfield

hold on im looking at the wrong league :lol:

FA Pool: AP Barber Gibson Snell :rolleyes

My RB in this one: CEH Carson Hunt Murray
My WR: OBJ Woods J.Brown Chark Debo P.Williams

I like my RB im just screwed if any go down. prob just gonna try and trade, but this league dont like trading

Benching OBJ this week. Going with Julio and Woods as my WR’s. Got Zeke and Jonathan Taylor as my RB’s with Miles Sanders in the flex for now. With that said OBJ prob going off on my bench tomorrow :lol:

Jesus. Golladay gonna be out. Need three.
AJ Brown, Gallup, Boyd, Campbell and S. Miller. Gotta be the first three, right? Tempted to put Miller in the flex if Godwin is out.

Benching OBJ this week. Going with Julio and Woods as my WR’s. Got Zeke and Jonathan Taylor as my RB’s with Miles Sanders in the flex for now. With that said OBJ prob going off on my bench tomorrow :lol:

Meh doubt it. On my bench as well i got Woods and Smoky in.

Who would you flex

David Montgomery
Jamison Crowder
Robby Anderson
Zack Moss

Montgomery

Jesus. Golladay gonna be out. Need three.
AJ Brown, Gallup, Boyd, Campbell and S. Miller. Gotta be the first three, right? Tempted to put Miller in the flex if Godwin is out.

Gallup AJ and Miller (if Godwin out)

Keenan Allen, AJ green or Emmanuel Sanders in the flex? Have davante and Obj starting at WR already

Allen or Sanders

Trying to swindle a trade for my Cam Newton to add a permanent flex to my team. I originally offered: Cam, Cooper for Aaron Jones and Stefon Diggs.

This foo countered with:
My: Cam, Cooper and Thielen
For
His: Aaron Jones, Stefon Diggs, Sterling Sheppard and James White :smh:

Bout to counter with:
My: Cam, Cooper, Thielen
His: Aaron Jones, Stefon Diggs, DJ Moore and Nyheim Hines

10-team 3 WR's in the starting lineup & 1pt PPR
MY team would be: Mahomes, Saquon, Aaron Jones, Diggs, DJ Moore, Edelman, Ertz and Hines/Malcom Brown at flex.

Does that seem fair? worth trading Thielen?

Conflicted on my flex between Taylor, Slayton and Edelman. Right now I think I should stick with Taylor but Slayton is tempting.

Pretty torn on who to start at QB and Flex

Cam @ SEA
or
Josh Allen @ MIA ( I have Digs and starting him)

Malcom Brown @ PHI
or
Montgomery vs. CHI

Got cam and brown slated in right now. Any feedback would be appreciated y’all.

Conflicted on my flex between Taylor, Slayton and Edelman. Right now I think I should stick with Taylor but Slayton is tempting.

Taylor.

Set it and forget it

Pretty torn on who to start at QB and Flex

Cam @ SEA
or
Josh Allen @ MIA ( I have Digs and starting him)

Malcom Brown @ PHI
or
Montgomery vs. CHI

Got cam and brown slated in right now. Any feedback would be appreciated y’all.

Montgomery plays for CHI lol

Start Allen & Montgomery

I would say Brown but who knows what happens if Philly stops the run (theyre usually pretty good) then what do the rams do at RB.

Back
Top Bottom