***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

0-2 as well. I have a solid team and put up a good amount of points but not having Michael Thomas contribute the past 2 weeks has done me in. Hines and Ertz did not help either :angry::smh:

Dak and A. Jones went nuclear!!! Thank God!

79BEBACC-644F-4600-AA2B-4000B669F2E5.png

Man went 0-4 this week because I had to play Aaron Jones in 3 weeks. I need to do less leagues next year

Was down 40 going into Seattle v. NE. DangeRuss with a clutch 45 to give me a W and save me from going down 0-2 :pimp:

I need a new QB cause Wentz aint it. My options are Mitch, Tannehill, Burrow or Minshew. Who should I take?

Back to back weeks I gotta rely on the Monday night game...last week I needed a few from McManus (L) tonight I need 6 from the Saints defense :lol: Come on Saints...I don't wanna start 0-2

Got smoked in two leagues and did the smoking in another two :lol:. Lost a close game in my last league where I had Saquon :smh:. Injuries have been atrocious these first two weeks.

Only lost by 10 in league I started Barkley and Perris. Need to find an RB to replace Barkley. I might still have a chance to compete each week if K Murray balls out every week.

Going to be tough as hell without Saqquon on my squad I but got a good team that can compete still. Boyd, Kupp, Diggs and Josh Allen going to have carry my team.

Last edited:
Going to be tough as hell without Saqquon on my squad I but got a good team that can compete still. Boyd, Kupp, Diggs and Josh Allen going to have carry my team.
Same. Murray, Sanders, Golladay, AJ Brown gonna need to ball out. Unfortunately Engram been a bust so far.

On the bright side of losing Saquon I have top waiver pick need rb bad lost two starters... ppr. Who’s the guy or top guys to grab I can’t think straight.. Davis , McKinnon , Lewis l?!! ?

On the bright side of losing Saquon I have top waiver pick need rb bad lost two starters... ppr. Who’s the guy or top guys to grab I can’t think straight.. Davis , McKinnon , Lewis l?!! ?

I'd go Davis or McKinnon. I don't trust anyone on the Giants roster

Y’all think I can get low end RB1 for Cam Newton? I got Josh Allen already and just lost Quon so looking to make a move.

Squad:
QB: Cam, Josh Allen
RB: David Johnson, Montgomery, Snell, Malcolm Brown
WR: Cupp, Boyd, Diggs, McLaurin
TE: Waller

My homie has Ekeler but has Brees as his QB so thinking of packaging something around Cam to get Ekeler

I need 36.45 or higher out of Kamara + Emmanuel Sanders to win in my main league.

Back
Top Bottom