OBJ v CIN
Woods v CHI
D.Samuel v NE
Higgins v CLE
Fulgham v NYG
Chark v LAC

Im thinking Higgins & OBJ :rolleyes
Or Deebo/Fulgham

Give up Melvin Gordon for Jonnu? I feel like this is great deal for me BUT kills my little depth at RB.

My Team:
Ben
CMC Carson Hunt Gordon
Ridley Metcalf Godwin Lamb Deebo Higgins Fulgham
Fant
Rams

FA RBs: Harris (Waivers), JWilliams, Edkonds, Perine, Wilson, Hill, Moss, Clement

Would I be crazy to play both Gibson and McKissic against Dallas’s terrible run defense?
My other RBs are Devonta @ PHI and Boston Scott vs NYG. I plan on streaming Philly D/ST but have SF on the bench (@ NE).

AB back :nerd:

I added him in 1 league (for now) my other ones i have no empty room. Unless i drop a rosterable player

Definitely pick AB up if he's available. I picked him up in week 3 and stashed him hoping that someone would be interested in signing him towards the end of his suspension :pimp:. Hopefully he gets signed and goes thru the process as quickly as possible so he can play in week 9 cause my team is hurting right now. :lol:

Definitely pick AB up if he's available. I picked him up in week 3 and stashed him hoping that someone would be interested in signing him towards the end of his suspension :pimp:. Hopefully he gets signed and goes thru the process as quickly as possible so he can play in week 9 cause my team is hurting right now. :lol:

you reaching with the week 9 lol.

He has to escape another suspension, get signed, and then in shape/know the plays etc. Week 11/12 (no other suspension) seems more likely

Last edited:
Did not pick up AB. Potential sure but damn, nothing but injuries, covid, random byes - I need bench players who play or will play.

Can’t risk speculating at this point lol. Been burned by AB (but he’s also won me some chips as well).

Did not pick up AB. Potential sure but damn, nothing but injuries, covid, random byes - I need bench players who play or will play.

Can’t risk speculating at this point lol. Been burned by AB (but he’s also won me some chips as well).

Yeah thats where im at with the 2 leagues i didnt have room for it. I got good wr depth, if he comes back and balls just hope its not the week i have to face him 🤷🏾‍♂️

So my RBs are
Henry
Carson
Mike Davis
Drake

My WR
Tyreek
OBJ
Claypool
Terry mclaurin

Considering benching tyreek probably cuz of recency bias haha for claypool and terry. Tempted on using a WR for the flex spot but seems dumb to not use a RB and who knows with all the BS OBJ Is going through he might go off too.

Drake's been disappointing except last week and monitoring CMCs status for Davis.

Lol you reaching with the week 9 lol.

He has to escape another suspension, get signed, and then in shape/know the plays etc. Week 11/12 (no other suspension) seems more likely

Lol week 9 is a bit of a stretch but assuming his suspension doesn't get extended and he clears all the covid protocols I dont see why he couldn't suit up by week 10

Need a kicker and a D/ST this week so I have to make a tough cut. Who should it be?

Deebo Samuel
Latavius Murray
Devonta Freeman
Le'Veon Bell
Julian Edelman

You’re probably never starting Latavious outside of Kamara getting injured.

if you wanna be safe drop deebo and then scoop him back up next week

Need a kicker and a D/ST this week so I have to make a tough cut. Who should it be?

Deebo Samuel
Latavius Murray
Devonta Freeman
Le'Veon Bell
Julian Edelman

Latavius and/or Edelman

You’re probably never starting Latavious outside of Kamara getting injured.

if you wanna be safe drop deebo and then scoop him back up next week

Hows dropping deebo "safe"? unless he has like a top 3 claim he prob wont be getting him back most likely, unless his league doesnt pay attention.

Last edited:
Should I go after Justin Jackson in FA and start him over CEH, Montgomery or Jacobs or go after Herbert and start him over Stafford? Standard league.

I’m only allowed 3 FA pick up a week in this league and I’m using two on a kicker (Blakenship is on bye) and defense (currently have Washington).

Should I go after Justin Jackson in FA and start him over CEH, Montgomery or Jacobs or go after Herbert and start him over Stafford? Standard league.

I’m only allowed 3 FA pick up a week in this league and I’m using two on a kicker (Blakenship is on bye) and defense (currently have Washington).

Sounds like Raiders wont have their entire starting offensive line. I would think Stafford is fine vs ATL, i highly doubt we play "good" defense 2 weeks in a row

Is anyone starting Justin Jackson confidently? I have him in the flex but I might change him out for Tyler Boyd.

Back
Top Bottom