OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - BIG HARDEN MAKES THE BIG SHOT

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
Seeing some postgame soundbites now.

The Clippers copping pleas talking about chemistry and Poison P talking about it wasn't championship or bust for them. :lol: :smh:

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
Jokic with the most dominant game 7 performance by someone who put up 12 American basketball points.

His fingerprints were all over the game with setting his teammates up with easy looks and the rebounding.

Mans looks like Henchman #1 in a Bond movie, but he is legit and a joy.

I imagine he is what Arvydas Sabonis looked like in his prime. I memba the stories about him back in the day.

Joined Feb 29, 2000
He could've chosen the Lakers which ultimately would have given him more money in everything but he wanted to link up with Poonanny P (and that was only as a last resort) and be part of a dynasty (and load managed as much as possible w/o having to carry the burden in the playoffs) but instead he joined the gaddamn Clippers who never have known any success. What a goof.
thing about this is with the lakers you would be joining arguably the highest bball iq player in lebron james and a 30 point a night scorer in anthony davis. you could afford to load manage

I really dont know why he didnt sign with the lakers. maybe his ego wouldnt let him be the third piece? maybe his uncle got in his head? just never made sense that he chose the clippers over the lakers.

Joined Jan 8, 2006
Why are y'all Lakers fans so bitter because Kawhi didn't want to play for your franchise? My god

I thought I was hurt cause LeBron didn't come to the Knicks in 2010.

Seek help
Bitter? Nah we rubbing it in his face for dragging out FA for a week and supposedly "screwing us over" as an advantage

Bron never met with the Knicks. Y’all saw a bird in a Nike commercial and got y’all hopes up

Last edited:
Joined May 9, 2004
thing about this is with the lakers you would be joining arguably the highest bball iq player in lebron james and a 30 point a night scorer in anthony davis. you could afford to load manage

I really dont know why he didnt sign with the lakers. maybe his ego wouldnt let him be the third piece? maybe his uncle got in his head? just never made sense that he chose the clippers over the lakers.
You could make the arguement that Kawhi would have been 1st option with the Lakers (like AD is now)

With Bron running point that wouldnt really matter.

Joined May 8, 2005
So in a conversation with Kevin Hart, PG said they are all in and expect to win a title lol... and tonight he says they never felt like it was a championship or bust year lol... this dude can’t even keep track of the dumb things he says...

This is what happens when you are constantly defensive and trying say things to make yourself feel better. This dude is delusional and always has something to say when he gets booted from the playoffs... it’s getting hilarious at this point 😂

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Game went to OT and went down to the last dunk attempt which was blocked to seal the W for Mia, who outscored the Celtics 48-26 inside the paint.

Boston has no shot blockers or shot alterers to stop those Miami playmakers from attacking the lane. Theis and RWilliams are serviceable, but they ain't altering shots like that. This is main difference in the series imo.

Heat in six.

Lakers vs Pat Riley in the Finals couldn't be scripted any better, in a season dedicated to Kobe.
They need Mitchell Robinson

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now